Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Danielle's • NC24 • Moderately updated • FTS 5/26

surgicalsense

I am at a stand still.

Ugh??? I'm always missing something and the last to know everything.

Last thing I heard was a few bubbles in the tank.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
surgicalsense
awe :flower: whats got ya so bummed out? just the micro bubbles? dont let those get ya down.. just imagine if you had gha like a baseball field in your tank :) thats what i had to go through and i have kept pressing on.. and i can finally see ROCK

If the real issue was the microbubbles I would have this whole thing handled. I wish it were that easy... but, thank you Mark for the kind words.

I am at a stand still.

Put the upgrades on hold for a while till you figure the BS out.

It will get figured out I promise.

:grouphug:

^ Figured you could use one.

OH I found some pics of my old FW planted tank, the glare is horrible but you can get the idea. I had German Blue Ram Cichlids in there and I loved them.

post-68297-1326401978_thumb.jpg

Sorry about the glare, I have to dig through literally 1000's of pictures on this computer. I know I have 1000's more of the FW planted, I may even have some of my old FOWLR tank..... HMMMMMMM

I know what I am doing this weekend.

surgicalsense

No the picture of your FW is awesome. I had a 15g FW Marineland a long time ago. I had one Ciclid. It killed eveything in the tank and decided to rearrange the large plastic plant I had and gravel :P

Those guys are pretty tame with everyone but each other. I had 4, 2 males 2 d=females and they were fine until one of the females passed then the lonely male got his butt kicked and the rest died right before I broke the tank down. I think I had them 2 years......

Tank had so much growth at the end it was crazy.

Those other fish are zebra danios they are SUPER hardy and look cool when they school together.

surgicalsense

That is a great picture also. I wonder if the rest of the guppies will be alive when I get home :huh:

I know it not the bubbles, lol.

No, not the bubbles. I did order new tubing and stuff. Was going to do some sudo plumbing repairs and see if I rid myself (tank) of the air seepage from the return to the powerhead. Something like that.

surgicalsense

Update;

Recieved plumbing supplies so I will try something tonight and see if that works. If not, then I will resort to pulling the return apart Saturday morning or afternoon while doing the water change.

http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/for/2794886156.html

Look at what a friend of mine found in his local area. He used to be a reefer.... No, he is not getting this thing. But, imagine what could be done with this.

All I see is :bling:. Imagine the cost to fill that one up. Not to mention the work omgomgomg

Also got the Palm cloves I ordered. They better be blue <_< ... right now they are just mad and look like sticks.

Cloves always look like hell when they are mad. Don't be surprised if they have little color other than pink. Mine are taking forever to color up to the green and orange that they are supposed to have!

surgicalsense

My friend in OC is missing his reef tank. So it appears he is shopping for a tank.

Thank you on the Cloves info ... The seller told me to place them low in the tank and call if I need anything. He said they will be pissed for a few days but should come out.

surgicalsense
Another local to help you out!

Yes, but it has been so long he is still iffy he said. No worries. I will have to wait until Saturday to take the pump and return apart and attach the new tubing and stuff. I hope this works.

surgicalsense
I hope it works too :)

Thank you :D

Well the Fire shrimp molted, first molt since I bought it. The new zoa are opening, but there still is some tiny bits of hair algae missed. I will try to pick those off tomorrow, maybe. If not, I will Saturday while I am doing everything else also.

Archived