inTank Media Baskets

Danielle's • NC24 • Moderately updated • FTS 5/26

surgicalsense

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
surgicalsense

OOOooo Danielle.......

Yes?!? ...... you know what I have been doing. Ordering from Marine Depot and Reef Cleaners before we get our freeze here.

.... Update:

The pico is NO MORE! I broke it down today.

Yes for the moment. The door is going to totally hit me in the ass though :lol:

That makes two of us, until than lets drive this reef car like we stole it :lol:

Hows everything? And yes you'll love the shallow look, I can reach the back of the tank now without using the stool. It's incredible.

• 2 weeks later...
surgicalsense

Hows everything? And yes you'll love the shallow look, I can reach the back of the tank now without using the stool. It's incredible.

You know most of it via my texts messages :( ... I got the c/d for my cat. Hope this fixes her without this becoming something more serious. I have posted my Fluval Spec on ebay, stock only. My NC is still up and running, but damn am I tire of that tank <_< .... the larger hammer does not look so good still. Another branch looks like crap. So I may just call it a loss :( .... I am overwhelmed with nonsense.

• 7 months later...
surgicalsense

omg, it's an NR update :). Is that a goni on the left above the clownfish? Happy Sunday to you :flower:.

Turns out I am dipping the goni right now :( .... receding and I will do a water change after I am done feeding the tank.

... happy Sunday to you darlin!

Archived