Innovative Marine Aquariums

Wish list

kgoldy

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Guy impersonated a sales rep and collector for a major exporter, gets payment, takes off. I get in touch with real company after not hearing from him, and they have never heard of him. I made the mistake of checking if the company was legitimate, it was. But the sales rep didn't work for the company. That was stupid of me, I know better, but I was excited over all the new critters.

Bank wire... enough that I will forward it to the police there and work with the legitimate company to help them protect themselves, but that looks to be about it. I don't expect much of it. The good news though is in the long run I will hopefully have a stronger relationship with the legitimate company than we would have had regularly.

Let me know if any of you are interested in any of these, I want to ship these next week though, so if you wan to hold off don't claim one yet, wait until a later batch of gorgs. I picked these up from the wholesaler, will sell for $7 ea.

purple frilly gorg

purple gorg

green gorg

tan gorg

regal sea fan

I'm going to hold off until you can get everything so it's just one shipment.

Sorry for the loss... Hopefully the company goes out of their way to make things right.

it happens

I think this will be all we will get off your list for awhile, I don't have any plans for the small strombus.

I may get pics, these were all to fill special orders though it wont be something we have on the site, but if they aren't taken i might do a product description, and will get pictures then. Wouldn't be WYSIWYG though.

ApiratenamedJohn
Let me know if any of you are interested in any of these, I want to ship these next week though, so if you wan to hold off don't claim one yet, wait until a later batch of gorgs. I picked these up from the wholesaler, will sell for $7 ea.

purple frilly gorg

purple gorg

green gorg

tan gorg

I just placed an order with you a few days ago to go out Monday. Is there anyway I can just add one of these to that order as to not incurr another shipping charge?

Sorry for hoppin in with no invitation like this goldy.

sure that will work, send me a pm with your order info and what you want though. Thanks! They are all available now. I also have red duster clusters and a regal sea fan.

Sorry for hoppin in with no invitation like this goldy.

No problem, take what you want. I've got a frag swap coming up in a few days, so I think I'll be alright if I have to wait a while until John gets good with the new collectors.

• 3 weeks later...

Okay- running dangerously low on Filter Feeder Formula... going to have to order this week.

Got any oddballs laying around that I would want? Need either Thursday or Friday delivery this week.

Archived