Cultivated Reef

TR0Ns ZEOvit ..::SouthReef::..

SouthFlorida_Tron

SouthFlorida_Tron
Just changed the chemipure elite and purigen last week... They have come down some. And I know this oceanic protein skimmer does nada anyway... Tunze isn't going in till I set up the new tank for the swap

Oh, pffft. That's y... Oceanic suks...

U have any macro at least? I had lots of SPS before I had the skimmer, chaeto helps... Didn't get great growth til the skimmer was added tho...

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Oh, pffft. That's y... Oceanic suks...

U have any macro at least? I had lots of SPS before I had the skimmer, chaeto helps... Didn't get great growth til the skimmer was added tho...

Yea got some cheato in the fuge basket and usually run the lighting for it from midnight till 8am

SouthFlorida_Tron
Yea got some cheato in the fuge basket and usually run the lighting for it from midnight till 8am

I used to run that, now it's on 24/7... To each there own. PH never fluctuated either way.

Hey, shoei or arai helmets?

Tough call.. I like both.. Best thing is to try them on and see what feels better.. Then go search online for the best deal...

SouthFlorida_Tron
i am going to rescape my tank and this one is my insparation! :D

also, did you sell your biocube?

Thx bro! Cool!

And yea, same week I got this one...

SouthFlorida_Tron
Now thats sweet looking!

Ya, I saw it and was like, whoa! I must has it noowwwww!

That helmet is so tron haha

My brother said the same thing... So sue me, I like looking like a futuristic space man with techno lit helmets!

SouthFlorida_Tron
Nice! So still driving the VW around too?

Ya for now. No bike just yet...

When r u coming thru?

Ya, too bad they're only half open, fkers....

See u tomorrow night!

HA typical zoas!

Careful people may think things! :P:lol:

SouthFlorida_Tron
Is this gonna be your first bike??

It will be my first bike, been around Harley's since I was a kid. Always wanted my own

It will be my first bike, been around Harley's since I was a kid. Always wanted my own

Nice lid man. maybe i missed it but what bike are you getting? i have a 02 gixxer 600 that i've been riding for the last couple of years. but you guys are lucky, you can ride all year, here it's like 4 months of good weather until you freeze your sack off.

SouthFlorida_Tron
Nice lid man. maybe i missed it but what bike are you getting? i have a 02 gixxer 600 that i've been riding for the last couple of years. but you guys are lucky, you can ride all year, here it's like 4 months of good weather until you freeze your sack off.

Kawi zx6r

7049803227_512ab44df1_z.jpg

Untitled by J.L Photography, on Flickr

Archived