Coral Vue Hydros

TR0Ns ZEOvit ..::SouthReef::..

SouthFlorida_Tron

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SouthFlorida_Tron
One of my Fav's in the tank as well! It's growing like crazy!

Love the shots you get man.

Thx! Glad to hear its going well in your tank.

Oh my, that is one sexy stick!

The sexiest!

Niiiiiiiiiice

Yessssssir!

Does that mean some one has mentioned this before?

Btw, have you given any thought to the Kessil 350 scheduled to come out this month? Should be badass.

SouthFlorida_Tron
Does that mean some one has mentioned this before?

Btw, have you given any thought to the Kessil 350 scheduled to come out this month? Should be badass.

Now that I have my sol fixed to 12" height, I'm in love all over again... Growth and coverage is great, colors are same, but zoos are "popping" more

mygolfisslow
Thx dude, it's one of the first SPS, and has had most maturity in my tank...

how long have you had it?

i love when you have had a frag so long that i becomes a big colony. its like watching kids grow up. before the storm i had a sunset monti that started as a tiny 1/4 in frag and grew to like a 6in glowing blob.

i love when you have had a frag so long that i becomes a big colony. its like watching kids grow up. before the storm i had a sunset monti that started as a tiny 1/4 in frag and grew to like a 6in glowing blob.

thats how the duncan and birdsnest are now. they were so small. not so much now :P

more month to month growth....

6894850832_51609880e3_z.jpg

What kind of monti is this? Is it orange or more pink in real life? Mine seems to be more of the standard orange variety.

Deleted User 4

nice, well I'm curious as to what's the difference between starphire and regular glass, according to the pics on picoaquariums, the regular glass has more of a blue/black tint on it rather than regular glass with white clear tint of green, is this correct? PiCo Aquariums

Hey Tron,

Do you know how much par is hitting the Valida and the Plasma?

Mine stays looking like your 8/7/11 pic and has not colored up like your rescent pic.

I might be hitting it with too little or too much light.

Thanks,

Kevin

That Tron nudi is very cool! Looks like a perfect match for the Tron clam!!!

True...too bad they only eat flatworms

altolamprologus
What kind of monti is this? Is it orange or more pink in real life? Mine seems to be more of the standard orange variety.

Montipora cebuensis. I don't believe they have a common name

SouthFlorida_Tron

Oh I'd say since last June/July...

thats how the duncan and birdsnest are now. they were so small. not so much now :P

Weed corals as I call them...

A bit if both? It's a bit of both lol

nice, well I'm curious as to what's the difference between starphire and regular glass, according to the pics on picoaquariums, the regular glass has more of a blue/black tint on it rather than regular glass with white clear tint of green, is this correct? PiCo Aquariums

Can't comment... I just know my straphire is crystal clear, all I care bout...

Hey Tron,

Do you know how much par is hitting the Valida and the Plasma?

Mine stays looking like your 8/7/11 pic and has not colored up like your rescent pic.

I might be hitting it with too little or too much light.

Thanks,

Kevin

Ooo, that's tough to say.... The valida has always sat Utrecht.y under the sol so "intense" lighting or sure.... I'd say a big part is water quality....

SouthFlorida_Tron
looks like the one they display at COSCO? did you get it there?

Lol hell no!

This is an older model but to show mpsti the two mods I'm doing, in the same color. I guess within recent 5 makes they're all similar. I heard Yamaha used same body and frame since 03 lol

Archived