inTank Media Baskets

TR0Ns ZEOvit ..::SouthReef::..

SouthFlorida_Tron

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SouthFlorida_Tron
Had a chalice that didn't do well. My current one looks great, but it hasn't grown at all in a couple months. Wtf.

New brackets look good.

Thx bro!

I gotta stop looking at your tank! Makes me want to ditch the biocube now!

Naaa, roll with it, you'll know when it's time, lol.

Love the new mount! Looks awesome, bet the spread is much better now, no dark corners! ;)

I could tell right away.

Tron,

This is beautiful. I have a picoaquariums 15x15x15 and was thinking about picking up an AI nano for it. Do you think that will be enough for SPS with those dimensions? I know you went with the sol, but how have the growth / colors been under the AI unit?

Thank you!

Growth and color is nasty, I have plenty of amazing colors to show for it, snoop thru my Flickr, there's a set just for my reef. I am not sure about that, would think its enough tho!

QFT

What's QFT? Lol

SouthFlorida_Tron
hey tron what do green ora birds nests normally go for?

For some fked up reason, they are apparently a super expensive coral here. I grow lots of them and frag it and sell it cheap, but the LFS seems to charge more than most rare corals, it's weird...... And it grows so fast, like caps.... That's the stranger part..... I dunno. I wouldn't pay much, I'd get it from another reefer.

they have like 4 inch pieces at a lfs for 20. sounded like a good price to me. if it grows fast sounds like something good to have

SouthFlorida_Tron
they have like 4 inch pieces at a lfs for 20. sounded like a good price to me. if it grows fast sounds like something good to have

Oh he'll ya. Here they over price so bad. It's like 39, 49, 59...

Quoted for truth.

Oh ok lol

SouthFlorida_Tron
how do you get your colors to pop in your pics???? :huh:

btw looks amazing

Slight processing in photoshop

Yeah I figured the trick out a bit! LMAO :happy:

SO you want that Stunner chalice to try before you trade for the watermelon? I have a nice sized piece encrusted onto a rubble rock now.

SouthFlorida_Tron
Yeah I figured the trick out a bit! LMAO :happy:

SO you want that Stunner chalice to try before you trade for the watermelon? I have a nice sized piece encrusted onto a rubble rock now.

I don't even know if I have room for it..... Nowhere to put it, and especially those sweepers......

I dunno....

I don't even know if I have room for it..... Nowhere to put it, and especially those sweepers......

I dunno....

Yeah I had to find the right spot once I saw the sweepers. It has a big empty spot around it so I can be sure no one gets stung for now...........

SouthFlorida_Tron
Yeah I had to find the right spot once I saw the sweepers. It has a big empty spot around it so I can be sire no one gets stung for now...........

Ya, I don't have that lol

So that's how you get your crappy looking corals to looks so great????

Seriously, I just love that pic of those zoas!!!!!!!!

SouthFlorida_Tron
So that's how you get your crappy looking corals to looks so great????

Seriously, I just love that pic of those zoas!!!!!!!!

lol, i said slight. I mainly crop, resize, add some borders to make it look nice, tag it, and slightly change the vibrance to add a bit of awe ;)

a fresh look at the room where i have the tank, so every1 sees how the custom tank fits and why..... lol

and a great look at the new mounts and how much higher they are!!!

6985100355_6469cab1d9_z.jpg

Fisheye Condo by J.L Photography, on Flickr

anyone see something new!?!?

6838979364_59ca7f3579_z.jpg

New Mounts &...... by J.L Photography, on Flickr

<3 C.D.

SouthFlorida_Tron
Epic custom CNC wooden glass scrubber that is boss?

ya, and apparently im not the only one, cough, jr,... cough...

Hey! Very nice and clean! The tank looks good there.

Expensive Vodka dosing?

lol. hell no, goose and patron are strictly for human consumption, i dont do that vodka crap dose anyways... i keeps it real my dude.

Nice! I remember you saying something about that when we were down getting the frags! Looks awesome!

yup. let me know if ud like to grab some pearlberry, ive decided to heavily frag it away. $$$$

Wow man looks real good! So how far do they come off the wall as in distance from wall to the screws on the ai sol... Looks like you've got 12" from the water line now?

SouthFlorida_Tron
Wow man looks real good! So how far do they come off the wall as in distance from wall to the screws on the ai sol... Looks like you've got 12" from the water line now?

Yes, 12". The best part is, the top has A groove so I can adjust the light back n forth. Very functional.

Hmmmm i may have to grab a pair from chris... lol i wonder if it will adjust to 14" from the wall. So much nicer looking than the home depot brackets

Just got a quick retune using Cobb's speed density tuning. Car drives amazing

SouthFlorida_Tron
Hmmmm i may have to grab a pair from chris... lol i wonder if it will adjust to 14" from the wall. So much nicer looking than the home depot brackets

Just got a quick retune using Cobb's speed density tuning. Car drives amazing

Well, keep in mind these were custom to raise the light around the new York picture above the tank, if it weren't for that, it would've been lowes brackets at that height anyways lol

Pulls hard! Listen to that spool

Archived