inTank Media Baskets

TR0Ns ZEOvit ..::SouthReef::..

SouthFlorida_Tron

SouthFlorida_Tron
Silly, I am not; almonds I am.

Sugar dates & Pistachios!

...+...1... Tron, don't rush on account of us...but hurry the F up! B)

ya, just like you putting off your sig! lol Ill have to wait til friday after Thanksgiving, ill for sure have plenty of setup pics throughout the ordeal...

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sugar dates & Pistachios!

!!!!!

i don't like dates :tears:

im going to looks though your whole thread and see if i have any questions...

question: are you getting any more fish? or is this going to be just for your clownfish?

SouthFlorida_Tron
!!!!!

i don't like dates :tears:

im going to looks though your whole thread and see if i have any questions...

question: are you getting any more fish? or is this going to be just for your clownfish?

Answer: Definently a Mandarin Dragonet/Goby, a blue one, love those fish.... had one way back when, and have been building my pod pop for one, but will be getting the ORA $$$ trained one. simple reef, more coral than fish, 2 clowns, cleaner/peppermint shrimps, the mandarin, and i think im good.....

could i possibly add 1 small one? i think id regret it....

SouthFlorida_Tron
Cool - I'm curious to see what it pulls from your tank, I've pulled some nasty funk!

4 days now and it begging for slime, already foaming a bit, and noticing some brown staining along the cup wall... already has a bit of light tan water, but getting better and better day by day...

keep in mind im breaking this thing in so its sitting in my display waiting for my tank next week hahaha

#2 shows it better

skimmate1.jpg

skimmate2.jpg

SouthFlorida_Tron
Manningham is supposed to be earning me points. -_-

cruz is earning me some, and mccoy too, lol, i have 4 leagues, leading in 2, top 3 in other 2.... winning all 3 games and about to win the 4th any moment one of these breaks out, still have hernandez and gronkowski (TE from pats) to play tomorrow in a few of my leagues lol

I'm getting to the end of my ropes towards the end of this season.

I just have 1 team, but it's top 3. I usually put up 90-100 points a game. Schuab was my starter, he's out for surgery. Henne was my back up, they dropped him early. So I scooped up Price (Vick's backup) and Palko (Cassel's backup). My TE sucks and Peterson isn't putting up the numbers he was projected. #1 in my leage is undefeated :eek:

SouthFlorida_Tron
I'm getting to the end of my ropes towards the end of this season.

I just have 1 team, but it's top 3. I usually put up 90-100 points a game. Schuab was my starter, he's out for surgery. Henne was my back up, they dropped him early. So I scooped up Price (Vick's backup) and Palko (Cassel's backup). My TE sucks and Peterson isn't putting up the numbers he was projected. #1 in my leage is undefeated :eek:

Look to see if demarco Murray, victor Cruz, and Aaron Hernandez are available.

& for WB grb cutler or Carson Palmer

Vince young is choke

All the TE's left are projected less than 2 points per game. :(

The person who has Hernandez is 1-8 I might throw them the Pats defense, which ever QB does worse this week, and my TE Celek for him and hope they are kind of over the FFL this season. I know with FFL or March Madness, whenever I start sucking I stop caring :lol:

Archived