Coral Vue Hydros

Kessil Reef LED

howie1son

I really like my kessil 15K ocean blue..I only have one right now over my 30breeder and it lights it pretty good..its 30x18x12..its a little dimmer cause the light is spreading over the whole tank..but if I hold the light over one side like how it will be when i pickup my 2nd light here soon then overall my tank will be much brighter. The shimmer from these are AWESOME..I had a 32LED DIY over the tank before and it is so much nicer looking then that was..the shimmer from the DIY light was a real fast hyper looking shimmer like on crack...the shimmer from these are a nice mellow looking just like a MH bulb

here is my tank with it

http://vimeo.com/35221912

I really like my kessil 15K ocean blue..I only have one right now over my 30breeder and it lights it pretty good..its 30x18x12..

Do you think one of these Kessil's would work well over a 20 Long since the dimensions are almost the same as the 30b? Or would two be the better route? I have been thinking of doin a DIY fixture but I cant decide what i really want to do.

• 1 month later...

yep they posted it on FB as well, the pics make it look nice. Adjustable white/blue, same overall look, and supposed to be very reasonably priced.

Archived