Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

mpsti05's rimless reef..... Tank coming down...

mpsti05

I'm getting a BTA. SFT, send me a pic of yourself (Bob the Builder would wrk too) and I'll post that on the glass. After two weeks my clowns will be manufacturing aquariums and calling me 'sir'. $500 pays for itself!

LOL :haha:

• Replies 945
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's awesome! I took the picture I had down. I need to find another one with black clowns!

How do you like the six line wrasse? I think I'm going to get one soon.

That's awesome! I took the picture I had down. I need to find another one with black clowns!

How do you like the six line wrasse? I think I'm going to get one soon.

Thanks. I like my six line, we call him spaz cause he's always freakin out fighting himself on the glass. But don't get worried if it dissapears at night time cause mine hides in the rocks and sleeps there all night!

• 3 weeks later...

Think I'm going to start testing for alk and ca and start dosing them. My sps no look happy

But gotta get the test kits.. Now which ones

Another trip over to Midwest coral farm today and grabed a nice rock with about 30-40 zoanthids purple centers redish pink tips! And some pe cyclopeeze per pycom recommendation. Pics later! They had a ton of nice sps I wanted but I need to see if I can get mine to grow first

Just a quick pic from feeding everyone tonight. Just fed the nem some mysis and pellets. Thats why he closed up. My other pics are in my gopro on that sd card and thats in my car in the garage and im lazy.

feed.jpg

And man that xenia multiply's fast but i like it!

Looks great! Umm xenia will take over your tank. You can't kill it unless you kill something else. Unless you contain it to a certain rock it will overrun your rocks. I really love Xenia but until I figure out how to quarantine it to an island I'm not putting it in there. I'm jeleous of your nem. Hope mine grows...

Looks great! Umm xenia will take over your tank. You can't kill it unless you kill something else. Unless you contain it to a certain rock it will overrun your rocks. I really love Xenia but until I figure out how to quarantine it to an island I'm not putting it in there. I'm jeleous of your nem. Hope mine grows...

Continue to spot feed it will grow! Yea when i was feeding today i noticed a small piece of xenia growing on the top rock.. Oh well... The zoa's on the right are growing all over that rock too!

Continue to spot feed it will grow! Yea when i was feeding today i noticed a small piece of xenia growing on the top rock.. Oh well... The zoa's on the right are growing all over that rock too!

I realized today I have a nudi eating some softies. I think I know what colony it came from. Gotta give it a bath. Every other zoa is spreading.

Well its official... New custom aquarium has been ordered with Chris at Pico Aquariums. 30"X20"X16" all starphire glass with a custom 4.5" sump area. I'll post the rest of the details later.

Well its official... New custom aquarium has been ordered with Chris at Pico Aquariums. 30"X20"X16" all starphire glass with a custom 4.5" sump area. I'll post the rest of the details later.

Sounds sweet! Can't wait for you to start this one up. Just read through your whole thread. Did you end up starting to test for alk and cal?

Anyways, anymore details on the pico? I'm planning on getting one from them about that size in a few months when I move. I want to know about your sump area! I'm in downtown chicago. Are you planning on picking it up from Chris? I don't think I would trust UPS or whoever since its relatively close.

btw, tanks coloring up nicely with the purple. looking awesome!

Sounds sweet! Can't wait for you to start this one up. Just read through your whole thread. Did you end up starting to test for alk and cal?

Anyways, anymore details on the pico? I'm planning on getting one from them about that size in a few months when I move. I want to know about your sump area! I'm in downtown chicago. Are you planning on picking it up from Chris? I don't think I would trust UPS or whoever since its relatively close.

btw, tanks coloring up nicely with the purple. looking awesome!

Havent started testing for alk and cal. Think im gonna order the hanna testers even though they $$ they seem to be super accurate. The new custom pico All starphire glass 30x20x16 with 4.5" sump area. So i had him customize it a bit... from right to left chamber 1 will be large enough to fit the tunze 9002 and heater in it along with the adjustable baffle to raise and lower the water level. Chamber 2 First media rack will be 3 levels, top level for filter floss under that chamber for purigen and under that for chemipure elite.. next to that will be another media basket for cheato and there will be a window there behind that basket just for the fuge light. Then going from chamber 2 into chamber 3 there will be 3 baffles to help disperse any pesky bubbles. And yeah im gonna go pick it up from him, its only a 2.5hr drive which is fine cause like you said id be paranoid shipping that. And thanks the amount of coraline that has grown all over the rock is awesome.. tons of color in there now.

Hey bro, guess what I'm getting after my wedding in February!?

New tank?????? Or an STi??????????????????

Sweet!!!!!! Dude you live in florida... If i lived there id be able to ride mine almost everyday!!!

l_88637bf0a3a53f159a286fa4e90dd21a.jpg

04 gsxR 750

SouthFlorida_Tron

Whattttt! Hahaha nice!

I've setup a savings account to set aside extra cash each month for a down payment regardless what it might b....

Thought about buying used, but reliability and the unknown of what it's been through is too much to question.

What u think of the Arai corsair v helmet?

Ive had it for four years and am tempted to sell it and get a 1000cc but i have no self control on this thing...

Whattttt! Hahaha nice!

I've setup a savings account to set aside extra cash each month for a down payment regardless what it might b....

Thought about buying used, but reliability and the unknown of what it's been through is too much to question.

What u think of the Arai corsair v helmet?

That is a bad ass helmet!! Ive bought most of my helmets at motorcyclesuperstore.com they always have sweet deals... Ive had 3 HJC's and 1 icon and the icon and arai fit the best...

SouthFlorida_Tron
Ive had it for four years and am tempted to sell it and get a 1000cc but i have no self control on this thing...

That is a bad ass helmet!! Ive bought most of my helmets at motorcyclesuperstore.com they always have sweet deals... Ive had 3 HJC's and 1 icon and the icon and arai fit the best...

Defining,y not sparing any expense on my squash lol...

Advice on jackets? Want the best protection as far as plates or leather....

For legs?

Best thing i can suggest is you have never ridden before or even if you have is to take a weekend class at a local college that teaches you or goes over the basics and refreshes you and you get a certificate to take to the dmv to just pick up your license. Road for 2 years without it.. So stupid running from the state police etc... Was an idiot. Pulled over once, cop was super nice but made me push it home a freakin mile on a nice 90 degree day and he followed me.

Defining,y not sparing any expense on my squash lol...

Advice on jackets? Want the best protection as far as plates or leather....

For legs?

Alpinestars for jacket for sure... Get one that has the spine plate and removeable interior liner for when it gets hot and grab there gloves... Pants ive always just wore jeans although if you wipe they only last 40ft where leather pants last 150ft.

Archived