Coral Vue Hydros

{insert-user}+{insert-tank} = topic_title

siwelk

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ps, you'll like the drop.

A friend of my Hubby knows him, he was spamming me on Facebook for about a year.......

Good tune though.

You can't! :haha:

Its one of a kind! Only he has it! :ninja:

But Srsly you can't. -_-

Well that sucks...

Yeah, it's from an Italian aquarium company. His is the first in the US, only the second in the world that I know of being documented online too. B)

Randi, he knows Steve Aoki? He and Skrillex are about even with my tastes, but Aoki is less chaotic IMO.

Somebody wants an ATO unit? Mine was used for like a week, will be up for sale soon as my penny jar collects enough for a RKL or neptune controller...

I want an Apex so I can use my phone. :( if I had that, an mp40, and my own RO/DI I would be set on everything I want.

Randi, he knows Steve Aoki? He and Skrillex are about even with my tastes, but Aoki is less chaotic IMO.

His friend knows him, and is friends with him, I was getting spammed by him as I was friends on FB or Myspace IDK with DJ Flaco (Adrian) and he wanted more friends on his page. You know status Quo.

Somebody wants an ATO unit? Mine was used for like a week, will be up for sale soon as my penny jar collects enough for a RKL or neptune controller...

I would be interested, how much? What unit, pm me.

What are the specs of that bad boy? Enough to power your tank?

I believe it's a 'first-gen' Mono Box w/ the new 13up module.

Unfortunately, I'm having some difficulty getting it to fire...

Nanobox004.jpg?t=1331486687

Nanobox006.jpg?t=1331486691

Nanobox008.jpg?t=1331486883

Archived