Coldwater Octopus Biotope

AquaticEngineer

AquaticEngineer
How many temperate tanks do you have?

I have a combined 325 gallon system.

200 gallon main display.

110 gallon lobster tank display/sump.

15 gallon flow through octopus tank.

I'm setting up a 30ish gallon tank soon for inside my house.

animalmaster6
I have a combined 325 gallon system.

200 gallon main display.

110 gallon lobster tank display/sump.

15 gallon flow through octopus tank.

I'm setting up a 30ish gallon tank soon for inside my house.

That's awesome! omgomgomg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
AquaticEngineer
That looks just like the bastard crab i pulled out of my tank a month or so ago.

The GPO loves him a bastard crab :D

You are going to auction him? Make sure to get pics of the buyer's tank with him/her standing next to it, plus testing info, how long it has been set up, temperature/ params, etc.

AquaticEngineer
You are going to auction him? Make sure to get pics of the buyer's tank with him/her standing next to it, plus testing info, how long it has been set up, temperature/ params, etc.

If they are willing to drop the coin necessary to buy this guy, I'd bet they will have done their research :D

AquaticEngineer
OMG! She got BIG!!! :o

Wonder if an aquarium will buy her up?

That would be the best :) I have a list of all the public aquariums in the United States, I haven't started calling them yet but it's part of list of things to do.

That would be the best :) I have a list of all the public aquariums in the United States, I haven't started calling them yet but it's part of list of things to do.

Btw, I took the liberty of emailing a friend who works in the NYC Aquarium a link to the aquabid listing. He works at the exhibits.

L

AquaticEngineer
Btw, I took the liberty of emailing a friend who works in the NYC Aquarium a link to the aquabid listing. He works at the exhibits.

L

Cool thanks :D If they are looking for anything else for exhibits tell them to get ahold of me.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Archived