jgpico

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What's in the tank now?

I've got...

Firefish - he swims a lot

I loved my royal gramma.

I like also the neon dottyback that replaced him, but I got lucky with mine, they're supposed to be real meanies!

An assessor of some type?

Clownfish and ywg.

Hmmmm, clownfish are more aggressive, so that may rule a firefish out. Especially as a last addition.

The gramma & the assessor may be good choices. Both are basslets & have some spirit. Not dottyback "I'm gonna kill you spirit", but more like a "I'll hiss at you, but I won't kill you" spirit.

L

Hmmmm, clownfish are more aggressive, so that may rule a firefish out. Especially as a last addition.

The gramma & the assessor may be good choices. Both are basslets & have some spirit. Not dottyback "I'm gonna kill you spirit", but more like a "I'll hiss at you, but I won't kill you" spirit.

L

A royal gramma might be a cool addition. It would definitely add some needed color an movement to the tank.

I love Midas blennies! I'll have to wait for that til I get the 120 going. I like wrasses, what other wrasse could I do other than a sixline?

hirschy75

As do I, so bummed I can't do one. Might get a bicolor instead since they're pretty cool lookin.

Could do a possum wrasse, not sure any others would be a good fit

Bi colors are pretty cool. Hmm this is a hard decision! I can't wait til I don't have to worry about the amount of fish I put in my tank. The only issue I have with the 120 is a. It's not set up yet lol and b. my fiancé has theta k pretty much stocked with tangs lol.

Just a heads up bicolors can nip sps

The freedom of a 120 would be so awesome

No worries I don't have sps in this tank.

What about a bangai cardinal?

hirschy75
No worries I don't have sps in this tank.

What about a bangai cardinal?

I don't in mine either.

I've read they can be finnicky eaters for some but you might get lucky?

Psychosis

That little shop I was telling you about had bangaii for $16, they're normally $50 around here from what I've seen. Haven't been in a while, but you could check. I was tempted to say forget it with the Trimma and find a pair instead, but I'm holding out lol.

Archived