Top Shelf Aquatics

Streetsong's pico-de-guy-o

streetsong

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Not much new to report. I currently have 13 species of corals in my pico. My GSP is beginning to spread on the back wall and my Sympodium is attaching to the floor. Here are a couple pics. My favorite coral at the moment is the plate which you can see at the bottom of the first pic. My Goby, "Guy" rarely moves from the brain.

post-45694-1329068573_thumb.jpg

post-45694-1329068616_thumb.jpg

Your pico is looking sweeet!

I love this whole set-up. It's just lush and wonderful. Everything (and body) looks so healthy and happy in there.

The longer I keep going with this tiny thing, the more jealous I get of your plumbed sump and ATO - it's totally the way to go.

Here is a link to the first ever episode of "

." Metrokat asked me to share a little about my tank and the contest in this interview with her and NR member Deckoz. It was fun to do, and I hope everyone enjoys listening. Thanks again to Metrokat and Deckoz!
I loved it!

Thanks, iball! Just a quick update- I added half a bottle of tiger-pods to my fuge. My reason for doing this, I'm not sure. I'm not planning on adding a Dragonette anytime soon. ;) But I wonder if my goby would eat them?

Look what I got this weekend: I bought this Nikon D3000 from a friend who upgraded to another Nikon DSLR. After reading reviews, I thought that this would be a good starting point for getting higher quality pics. of my tanks. Now I just need a macro lens. Anyone else using this camera? I'll be spending a lot of time on the photography forum.

post-45694-1329785912_thumb.jpg

Just got a rebel myself, so not much help, but welcome to the camera nerd club! Unfortunately I've found that the higher quality images look too good, meaning that I can see every imperfection in the plastic. Focusing really tight on an small spot helps though.

Thanks for the tip Mo! I can't wait to get some pics from the new camera posted. I had to order a new cord for the charger which won't arrive until Wednesday. Hopefully I can take my February FTS with the camera at the last minute.

Archived