Cultivated Reef

Kat's Pico: Fashionably oops!

metrokat

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm doing good - in the process of setting up a new "rock shop" in the garage. First order of business was a 100 gallon stock tank for frags! It is all cycled and the first round of about 80 frags are now starting grow out, all on Picofrag plugs. Now getting a new drill press, another band saw and new work tables going. Hopefully will be in production before the end of the year. First project off the line is a 1.25 gallon Betta Cube Pico - LED lit, I think plasmas would be overkill on that one!

Your new baby is pretty cool, I'll keep checking back in to see progress. I do think a pink background would be sweet...just saying.

I think I already like this tank. :) An all-pink tank would be interesting. You could keep birdsnest, pink acroporas, pink zoas, pink mini carpet nems, etc. It would definitely look different from the other tanks.

What is with everybody and pink?! Do share pics of the beast you're working on, you have my email.

I have a 1.5 betta tank with an LED. Its by tetra I think, ill send pics.

Us guys like pink, well at least I do ;)

That's adorable - I want wings for my kitties!

I've got a pink skeleton you can have then your tank will be ready for Halloween. It's the remains of a brain coral named BB. The snails sucked all the green algae off him and he's now covered w. pink coralline. Will give a nice fright to all the other pico inhabitants . . . .

:lol:

Felicia, your cat is GORGEOUS, wow.

Miss Pink, thank you again, this shall be a pinkish halloween after all.

Tank looks good. frag that hairy winged thing.

HA HA, "yo wanna pees o me?"

Thanks! She's a ragdoll I adopted from a rescue that focuses on purebred cats. That was her costume last year. This year for halloween she's being a shark. :)

Oh we had an episode when i received the pico from wally. I haven't approached WC yet. He knows how to top off the BC14 so that is good.

My mum will be here when the pico is set up and i have to go to Chicago for a weekend. So that will be interesting. I'm betting her as the TS will be infinitely more entertaining. Her idea of tank maintenance is having a professional service come and look after a 20high gold fish tank. Weekly. She might enjoy my tank. :)

Miss Pink, thank you again, this shall be a pinkish halloween after all.

HA HA, "yo wanna pees o me?"

No just chop it in half. Haha sorry not a fan of cats. But hey at least I like your tank how much?

Thanks! She's a ragdoll I adopted from a rescue that focuses on purebred cats. That was her costume last year. This year for halloween she's being a shark. :)

Oh, I LOVE ragdolls! I wanna see a pic of the shark costume, please, please! And pls upload it or my firewall blocks your picture hosting site.

Darned! Just took my new camera to the office. Now I gotta bring it home so I can take of pic of my silver persians (that's the Fancy Feast breed)!

i am kicking myself for not picking up a pico. i have some great ideas

First off..

i would use bald eagle tears instead of ro/di water

2 i would suspend the whole tank from wires in the ceiling and make it float in the air

3 add hippo tang

4 put a mini disco ball in it

5 is secret

6 add a mp40

7 glue a teddy ruxpin head on top of lamp

9 skip number 8

10 Win contest

i am kicking myself for not picking up a pico. i have some great ideas

First off..

i would use bald eagle tears instead of ro/di water

2 i would suspend the whole tank from wires in the ceiling and make it float in the air

3 add hippo tang

4 put a mini disco ball in it

5 is secret

6 add a mp40

7 glue a teddy ruxpin head on top of lamp

9 skip number 8

10 Win contest

Dammit! That's my plan!

Although I would NEVER use a teddy ruxpin head - Dora the Explorer is THE way to go!

Dammit! That's my plan!

Although I would NEVER use a teddy ruxpin head - Dora the Explorer is THE way to go!

LOL... great minds think alike

I just got of the phone with ecotech and they are programing my mp40 driver to run my teddy ruxpin eyes and mouth too. they even added a new teddy mode .i guess it will make him go nom nom nom and sing like the guy from maroon five =)

Archived