Top Shelf Aquatics

Kat's Pico: Fashionably oops!

metrokat

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

White thing is still white... <_<

Actually it's finally getting a tiny, tiny little bit of color. A little brown. Maybe diatoms. Probably going to take a bit past the swap to color up...

woah, it really is a cup coral o_o. those are LPS right?

When white rocks get green/teal spots on them, that's the first signs of coralline getting established on it. the spots turn to pink or purple coralline after a while.

woah, it really is a cup coral o_o. those are LPS right?

When white rocks get green/teal spots on them, that's the first signs of coralline getting established on it. the spots turn to pink or purple coralline after a while.

sweet, this is a good sign for me.

??? you lost me tink

i have started growing strange green spots on some of my LR that does not seem to be algae, just strange green spot. i was concerned after my purple mostly died off. sorry to cross threads, but i read to learn.

thanks newman!

thinking of flashy stuff, i found a new LFS ALOT closer to me today. he had two awesome frag tanks, and had a big frogspawn and a bunch of smaller frags of it as well. my wife looked at it and said "hey, that is that frog stuff right?" i was so happy. i may turn my wife into a reefer yet. i digress, i thought of you when i saw the frogspawn. wrong Kat thread, but either way. :)

once my tank is ready newman you can send me all you got. i'll start up a tread dedicated to kissing your butt and humorous crap a-plenty! :) lololol

and i can find a tank sitter to beat all. i will even post pics!

Archived