Innovative Marine Aquariums

holly hell this is AMAZING FISH

thecloser

Bi color are generally reef safe. But watch the Flame angel. Some people get lucky with them but a lot are polyp pickers and some have a very weird sustainability in tanks.

Oh really? I thought i once read they were the worse ones. How about the Lemon peel?

What was the reasoning behind not reocmmending a coral beauty?

Dday, beautiful fish man. I am confident now that fish in the video is NOT this same fish we are talking about.

Coral beauties are also good cool fish. Nothing wrong with them at all. Do you like the potters angel?

its a bit high again, close to $50

I prefer something below 40 at most.

I am open to any fish taht is color and active.

O ok I got you.

If you look on certain websites I know they will sell fish cheaper depending on the size. Go on Thatfishplace.com they have tons of different fish and price them according to size also.

O ok I got you.

If you look on certain websites I know they will sell fish cheaper depending on the size. Go on Thatfishplace.com they have tons of different fish and price them according to size also.

problem is shipping, if I buy 2 fishes for 70, i have to pay like 60 for shipping where as I can use that 60 for more fish or corals

I am most likely going to buy from Vivid because it is local to me

Double check because they always do promotions with free shipping over $50 spent. And I'm on their email list and they send promos for 30% off live stock and coral every month.

Double check because they always do promotions with free shipping over $50 spent. And I'm on their email list and they send promos for 30% off live stock and coral every month.

Really? thats awesome. I will do that now. What is the guarantee on their livestock? 7 days?

Im pretty sure they have their livestock guarantee on the website. Its 7-14 days I'm not sure. It's actually my LFS so they only have a 5 day guarantee when buying in store, but I know they do have their policy online.

Archived