Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Grad

Feedback for Grad

Just hoping to collect some feedback from those I have bought from or sold items too.

Thank you, to all who take the time to post your feedback.

Edited by Grad

I purchased 3 berghia nudibranchs from Grad and they were well packaged and shipped in a timely manner ..... currently plotting their attack for this evening B)

Thanks!

Stan

I got some Nano stars from Grad and all arrived packaged nicly and are now in there new home.

Highly reccommened . Great shipper and communication.

Thanks again

GW

Bougt some nano brittle stars and some nano limpets from Grad. Everything went well, seller was very responsive. I would deffinetly do buisness with Grad again.

I bought a min-mini nem from Grad and he was so helpful, it's my first mini-mini so I had plenty of questions and he answered 'em all.

I just got my mini nem today in the mail, shipping was fast and it was well packed (he even made a handle on the styrofoam cover to make it easy to remove LOL) and my nem took to my rock very quickly. Here's a pic within a minute of dropping him in:

IMG_4599.JPG

I got some Mini NEMS from Grad and all arrived packaged PERFECTLY . Grad is a great packager. Shipped as promised. Communicated during the whole process. I will be buying from him again.

Highly recommened . Great shipper and communication.

Thanks

I ordered chaeto from Grad and it was shipped very promptly. The packaging was excellent. It was double bagged and wrapped in newspaper. I even got a micro brittle star, limpet, and some pods and worms! Woot! I think next time I need to order that mini anemone he has.... :)

Thanks,

Nicole

Edited by Miss Nano

Brittle stars as desribed. They were well packaged and made it alive I will buy from him agian.

I purchased a couple of frags from Grad yesterday and they were awesome. I even got to see his tank first hand and it is amazing. I highly recommend buying from him. I might be back for a few more here shortly.

Received my corals from grad on Friday at noonish they were guaranteed by 3 pm. Came well packaged even with a lil handle on the styrofoam lid. Temp acclimated them and dropped them in both corals opened up in minutes.

Will by avail.

Thanks grad

Ben

Purchased some chaeto from Grad. Arrived in secured packaging and thrived. Thanks.