Pod Your Reef

the growth of my zoa's, gsp and torch coral is crazy. i have to re-aquascape to account for the growth.

crazy thing is that i'm only at about 34%peak blue/royal blue and 28 white peak for about 3 hrs.

put one of those little white sticky dots over it then it can be removed as to not void the warranty

Used a sticky tape, blacked it out with a marker and it worked! Thanks and i still cant believe i didnt think of that! Lol!

I feel that my SOL is lacking some of the purple/red pigment in my corals... Im looking to either mod it or just sell it and getting a T5/MH combo... What you guys think? I have seen all of my chalices lose its red/pink colors and most of them are turning green... Even my blue stag horn acro is turning green....

ETA is looking toward the mid part of this year, and price is $499 USD.

i am offically out of the club went with a different company, and i had a total of 5

Is this confirmed? I tried calling AI and no one picked up. If I don't get any confirmed dates I might need to go with Radions.

ETA is looking toward the mid part of this year, and price is $499 USD.
Hello All,

how many units of SOl Blue or Ai Nano should I use for a 32" long , 12 "deep aquarium?

Thanks

Luis

Dont know about the NANO but 2 SOL would cover it nicely

Hello All,

how many units of SOl Blue or Ai Nano should I use for a 32" long , 12 "deep aquarium?

Thanks

Luis

I have 1 Sol Blue over my 29G system (30"Lx18"Hx12"W) I do notice a slight amount of darker areas on both sides of my aquarium. But my tank is 6" taller than yours, and only 2" shoter. I think you can get away only 1, but I would recommend getting a second one if you wan wall-to-wall SPS.

I feel that my SOL is lacking some of the purple/red pigment in my corals... Im looking to either mod it or just sell it and getting a T5/MH combo... What you guys think? I have seen all of my chalices lose its red/pink colors and most of them are turning green... Even my blue stag horn acro is turning green....

With my new build I have been researching and reading (probably too much) as to which direction to go in. If AI had red/green pucks available I'd just swap some out but seeing that isn't the case, I'm going to add 2 T5's that pull out the color the AI's lack.

Dont know about the NANO but 2 SOL would cover it nicely

I have 1 Sol Blue over my 29G system (30"Lx18"Hx12"W) I do notice a slight amount of darker areas on both sides of my aquarium. But my tank is 6" taller than yours, and only 2" shoter. I think you can get away only 1, but I would recommend getting a second one if you wan wall-to-wall SPS.

Thank you all for the help, I am a fan of AI light products, but I understand my tank dimensions doesnt help much! Maybe when I set up a cube or something.

Thank you all for the help, I am a fan of AI light products, but I understand my tank dimensions doesnt help much! Maybe when I set up a cube or something.

I think you would be okay with two Nano's

saltwatercoral

I have cought up to the members as of page 40! It took me a while to get that done but it is getting there! Sorry people... Ill have it all updated shortly with a current member list.

Do some sol blue's have brighter exterior color white fixtures then others?

Pucks look the same, circuit board is black instead of green, outer fixture is a more bright white.

acropora1981

In my upcoming 40 breeder build I will be combining an ai sol blue with two 39w hot5s, off which will be a Fiji purple.