Pod Your Reef

PJ86's Aqua One Panorama 60

pj86

Here are some new pics. Most corals are from my pico. Also, currently a yellow clown goby is being quarantined before adding it to the tank. Trying to make it feed off a variety of food before introducing it. Sexy shrimps are having a blast in this tank. Have 2 porcelains also. I might remove the center rock later down the road and replace the middle with some nice monti's.

DSCF4500.JPG

DSCF4502.JPG

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Holy crap man! Leave some awesome for the rest of us! :lol:

But, seriously. Very nice! What is that light in the middle?

lol, thanks. The light in the middle is a current satellite 18watt single fixture, using a actinic light bulb. I just couldn't part away with it, it really brings out the colors, I had to integrate it with a fixture.

Thanks. For now ac70 is going to be all the flow.

I'm surprised more people don't go with the HOB fuge for flow. I have a AC 110 on my 10g and I have to turn it back or it creates too much flow. This design leaves the inside of the tank very clean and simple - no powerhead no heater - nothing in the tank but the AC's intake tube.

I'm surprised more people don't go with the HOB fuge for flow. I have a AC 110 on my 10g and I have to turn it back or it creates too much flow. This design leaves the inside of the tank very clean and simple - no powerhead no heater - nothing in the tank but the AC's intake tube.

True

• 3 weeks later...

NEW FTS, All the surviving corals from my pico went in here (about 80% survived). Also added a yasha hase goby, already had the pistol and they paired up right away. Made a burrow in the left hand rock right at the bottom.

DSCF4568_crop.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

New camera means new pictures. Havent added anything to this tank. Everyone is happy and enjoying me not messing around with anything

DSC08852.JPG

DSC08842.JPG

DSC08843.JPG

DSC08854.JPG

DSC08856.JPG

• 3 weeks later...
Are both of your AC70's moded?? Would like to know more about how you set up the filtration with this.

One AC70 is moded, and contains the heater and chaeto

The other AC70 is not moded and contains chemi pure elite and filter floss.

Hope it helps.

Archived