ReefCleaners.org

Reef Cleaners!

CarrillXXP

I had actually ordered from them a few weeks back but I still wanted to post my opinion about the customer service I had received from Reefcleaners!

About 3 weeks back I ordered the 10 gallon quick crew with normal shipping (17 bucks! cheap!) and within about 3-4 days of ordering my crew, I received my package in the mail! I was extremely satisfied with the packaging; ALL the snails were alive and arrived safely. I thought there wasn't a whole lot of water in the bags but the snails tanked it out, plus it was a 102 degrees that day so it could have evaporated somewhat. But! Most of all I was amazed with how many snails I had actually got! I have enough for maybe a 30 gallon tank!

All in all, I have a happy tank full of snails :happy: and I would definitely buy from this company again! I suggest others to give them a try!

Thanks RC!

-Ryan

I had actually ordered from them a few weeks back but I still wanted to post my opinion about the customer service I had received from Reefcleaners!

About 3 weeks back I ordered the 10 gallon quick crew with normal shipping (17 bucks! cheap!) and within about 3-4 days of ordering my crew, I received my package in the mail! I was extremely satisfied with the packaging; ALL the snails were alive and arrived safely. I thought there wasn't a whole lot of water in the bags but the snails tanked it out, plus it was a 102 degrees that day so it could have evaporated somewhat. But! Most of all I was amazed with how many snails I had actually got! I have enough for maybe a 30 gallon tank!

All in all, I have a happy tank full of snails :happy: and I would definitely buy from this company again! I suggest others to give them a try!

Thanks RC!

-Ryan

Ryan, I too ordered the same pack as you and received mine last week. I was pleased with my order as well as his customer service and communications. I highly recommend Reefcleaners.com. He totally rocks!!!!!!

Why is everyone from Sacramento?! Haha. Got my order from John a few weeks ago. Awesome service, bunch of extras that I don't know what to do with yet.

Ferrari_Jones

I order everything I can from John. I wish they would go into the fish business. Always received more than I ordered, and he always takes the time to answer my questions.

I order everything I can from John. I wish they would go into the fish business. Always received more than I ordered, and he always takes the time to answer my questions.

Lol, order one clownfish, get 5, that'd be nice.

• 1 month later...

Another Sacramento customer here... Next time we'll have to do a group buy, lol.

I noticed nobody posted pictures yet. Here's how my stuff came:

IMAG0109.jpg

IMAG0115.jpg

John - cool to see you on the boards. Keep up the good work! Loved the 1-cent algae you sent. It's growing fast, but brown algae is growing all over it. I took a pic on day 1, will have to get a pic of what it looks like now.

Day 1:

IMAG0145.jpg

Newer:

IMAG0330.jpg

• 1 month later...

i purchased 30lbs of base rock from John and got exactly what i requested and then some! Great pieces, very clean and even a big handfull of ruble for my refugium (as requested). Fast shipping, arrived in great condition!

Looking forward to doing more business with them!

• 5 weeks later...

Reefcleaners is great. I have ordered from them my refractometer, multiple cleanup crews, macros, mangroves, and a mag test kit and have been satisfied every time.

Just got my 5 gallon order and I got tons of extras and everything was alive he even threw in a couple hermit crabs for good luck. Only problem was that the ups guy never knocked on my door so the poor box sat out side for god knows how long but everything was alive when I opened the bags

Archived