Innovative Marine Aquariums

ADA 30c reef

ptboy6

I don't know exactly what the name is.. lol I saw it in a store..but it's not for sale.. It looks like the rising sun (red/yellow convict type) but there's like an orange tint/pearl coat over the entire thing. I wish I had snapped a picture. lol

My advice for you is to NOT get into chalices.. I've spent so much on them and once they start dying...you just see your money falling apart. lol But with big risks comes BIGGER rewards. I would love to have a nice big colony of a nice chalice. I think they're fun to feed though as they take forever to eat.

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1reefluvr2

Original oregon mummy eye . Nice piece! My Bugatti looks some what like your chalice that died on you, my bluecrush chalice is nicer tho then my Bugatti Imo

Deleted User 4

Original oregon mummy eye . Nice piece! My Bugatti looks some what like your chalice that died on you, my bluecrush chalice is nicer tho then my Bugatti Imo

Lol. It didn't die on me. I actually sold that piece for $70. Earned $30 profit.

buddythelion

I don't know exactly what the name is.. lol I saw it in a store..but it's not for sale.. It looks like the rising sun (red/yellow convict type) but there's like an orange tint/pearl coat over the entire thing. I wish I had snapped a picture. lol

My advice for you is to NOT get into chalices.. I've spent so much on them and once they start dying...you just see your money falling apart. lol But with big risks comes BIGGER rewards. I would love to have a nice big colony of a nice chalice. I think they're fun to feed though as they take forever to eat.

I think in this hobby, everything is a money hazard lol.

Dang, bugattis. Them fancy rainbows.

yeah the flaming bugatti is nice. I had a frag too before and it melted. :( you can see my disappointment and how much I've lost with these high end rainbow chalices. lol It's always the really expensive ones that die on you. I hoping to get back into chalices soon too because my tank has been very stable(*knocks on wood*).

Archived