Innovative Marine Aquariums

Premium Aquatics - Another good review

ry05coupe

I ordered the 200g ESV B-IONIC salt on Monday. It arrived today very well packaged, but as with pretty much every other shipment I have had come through UPS, something was damaged. There was a small rip in the bad of magnesium which had caused a lot of it to spill. I called PA immediately (today at 5:45, 4.45 their time), explained the situation and was told I would have a new batch shipped out tomorrow. The lady asked me for a picture but said she would go ahead and put the replacement order through.

These guys have always taken care of me, and it's why I order from them whenever they have what I want.

• 4 weeks later...
I ordered the 200g ESV B-IONIC salt on Monday. It arrived today very well packaged, but as with pretty much every other shipment I have had come through UPS, something was damaged. There was a small rip in the bad of magnesium which had caused a lot of it to spill. I called PA immediately (today at 5:45, 4.45 their time), explained the situation and was told I would have a new batch shipped out tomorrow. The lady asked me for a picture but said she would go ahead and put the replacement order through.

These guys have always taken care of me, and it's why I order from them whenever they have what I want.

I agree, i've ordered from PA many times, always over satisfied. One time I asked for a bit of a discount since ive placed many orders and my last one was close to 1,000. I was told that my items were high dollar items and they just couldnt really do any price break on them. In the end they gave me free overnight shipping. I was overjoyed :D

Yes, Premium Aquatics is great. I've place many orders through them, and always get my stuff fast and in perfect condition. I'm also a huge fan of their live rock rubble. I'ts only a couple dollars a pound, and they are decent sized pieces, like golfball to baseball size, which are usually covered in lots of different types of coraline algae. Great for refugiums and sumps and great for diversifying the types of coraline in your tank!

• 6 months later...
Theothereric
Yes, Premium Aquatics is great. I've place many orders through them, and always get my stuff fast and in perfect condition. I'm also a huge fan of their live rock rubble. I'ts only a couple dollars a pound, and they are decent sized pieces, like golfball to baseball size, which are usually covered in lots of different types of coraline algae. Great for refugiums and sumps and great for diversifying the types of coraline in your tank!

This is an old thread but it suits my needs to give Premium Aquatics a big shout out for the live rock I ordered from them. Lots of purple and green coraline. The rock is absolutely beautiful.

Archived