• Created
  • Last Reply
that monti looks real cool up there,and tank is so clean

Thanks man! I try :)

My orphek is like 5 inches above tank lmao

haha I noticed that... mines ~9"

looking so good man. great job

o and what ato are you using?

Thanks! The ato is an Aquahub Premium DIY kit. Comes with 2 float switches, relay, and everything else but a pump.

Yes, the kit is great. Very easy to set up and has been working flawlessly since day one. Price wise it's an awesome deal because you get the peace of mind of that 2nd switch. Aquahub's customer service is top notch as well.

Yes, the kit is great. Very easy to set up and has been working flawlessly since day one. Price wise it's an awesome deal because you get the peace of mind of that 2nd switch. Aquahub's customer service is top notch as well.

i might do that but i had this one catch my eye.

http://www.autotopoff.com/custom/

GRI Water Sensor Controller

doesnt have a back-up but i think i can add one. i like that with that one i can have a super minimal switch in the display

Looks like a good option. I was reading though and it says that prolonged periods in contact with seawater might not be the best... I dont know though

Looking great! What's they second switch for? I just started looking into ATO. I have a pump and a line run for the rain (no jk), just need a controller.

Looking great! What's they second switch for? I just started looking into ATO. I have a pump and a line run for the rain (no jk), just need a controller.

Thanks! And the second switch is just in case the first one gets stuck or malfunctions thus not stopping the pump. In that event, the second switch would move up and stop the pump from overflowing the aquarium.

Do you have to have that other huge filter and LED to raise coral, or can you just run the light and filter it comes with and be fine? cuz none of my coral will open and it usually dies

Do you have to have that other huge filter and LED to raise coral, or can you just run the light and filter it comes with and be fine? cuz none of my coral will open and it usually dies

You don't need either of them, but your options are really limited going stock. The stock light is only really ok for softies and the usual zoanthid morphs. Not to mention the very low flow of the stock filter

You don't need either of them, but your options are really limited going stock. The stock light is only really ok for softies and the usual zoanthid morphs. Not to mention the very low flow of the stock filter

well none of my coral opens and theyre only zoas and a green star pollup....everything tests 0

Picked up a bicolor torch today with a gift certificate I still had from Christmas

IMG_2309.jpg

IMG_2310.jpg

not the final placement as I was way too busy to get it mounted :P

And an updated FTS

IMG_2313.jpg

Archived