inTank Media Baskets

Great Experience

Dakarta

First let me explain how I got to Premium Aquatics. I live in Southern Indiana and there is only one SW fish store in my area. It has a very tiny SW section and specializes mostly in Cichlids. The managment there also tells me the only thing I will ever be able to put in my Biocube 8 is shrimp. So, needless to say I am not happy with them.

So, I went online to search out places to get equipment and livestock. I strated with the sponsors right here on N-R. I looked through them all and when I found Premium Aquatics I was happy to know they were in Indianapolis. Only about three hours away which, which meant I could get things shipped within 1 day.

I made my first order for some replacement parts, a pump and light. They didn't have the pump in stock so I got a call the next morning informing me of that. They were very polite and couteous during the conversation. A few days later the pump was in stock and the order was shipped out.

I unfortunately in my "newbie" status ordered a 55w light and only needed an 18w. My bad, but I called and explained what I had done. They were very polite again and quickly resolved the problem by giving me a return autorization. I sent the light back and received a refund.

A few days later I had the tank set up and was ready to order my live rock. I called to talk to them instead of ordering online this time. I was walked throught the different types of rock available, and we worked out what we be good for my tank. The staff once again was polite and very helpful.

Rock arrived last Friday and was great. A good variety of pieces that I was able to work with easily. Not to mention the critters I received with it. I am finding something new everyday. I am very pleased.

Overall, I have had a great experience with this company and will use them again in the future. I also would recommend them to anyone who asks.

First let me explain how I got to Premium Aquatics. I live in Southern Indiana and there is only one SW fish store in my area. It has a very tiny SW section and specializes mostly in Cichlids. The managment there also tells me the only thing I will ever be able to put in my Biocube 8 is shrimp. So, needless to say I am not happy with them.

So, I went online to search out places to get equipment and livestock. I strated with the sponsors right here on N-R. I looked through them all and when I found Premium Aquatics I was happy to know they were in Indianapolis. Only about three hours away which, which meant I could get things shipped within 1 day.

I made my first order for some replacement parts, a pump and light. They didn't have the pump in stock so I got a call the next morning informing me of that. They were very polite and couteous during the conversation. A few days later the pump was in stock and the order was shipped out.

I unfortunately in my "newbie" status ordered a 55w light and only needed an 18w. My bad, but I called and explained what I had done. They were very polite again and quickly resolved the problem by giving me a return autorization. I sent the light back and received a refund.

A few days later I had the tank set up and was ready to order my live rock. I called to talk to them instead of ordering online this time. I was walked throught the different types of rock available, and we worked out what we be good for my tank. The staff once again was polite and very helpful.

Rock arrived last Friday and was great. A good variety of pieces that I was able to work with easily. Not to mention the critters I received with it. I am finding something new everyday. I am very pleased.

Overall, I have had a great experience with this company and will use them again in the future. I also would recommend them to anyone who asks.

+1

Archived