Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Jacob's Photography

Jacobnano

Beautiful images.

I've been contemplating starting my own photography thread. I merely dabble. I noticed most people here on NR don't "tag" their photo with a signature.... I'm scurred of people on the Internet doing the whole "right-click-save-as" thing. I don't like it when people pass off my images as their own.

Evidently, not a lot of people here seem to worry about that. :unsure:

I don't know if it'd work, or if people would even want to steal them, but I also save a .TIFF and RAW file for each picture.

• Replies 447
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Beautiful images.

I've been contemplating starting my own photography thread. I merely dabble. I noticed most people here on NR don't "tag" their photo with a signature.... I'm scurred of people on the Internet doing the whole "right-click-save-as" thing. I don't like it when people pass off my images as their own.

Evidently, not a lot of people here seem to worry about that. :unsure:

Thank you!

Yea, I think most people on here like myself would appreciate their art getting out there, albeit with proper credits. Flickr is a way to make it a little more difficult (you can't right click :lol:).

Who knows....

I don't know if it'd work, or if people would even want to steal them, but I also save a .TIFF and RAW file for each picture.

I have the original copies of mine as well! Good strategy.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks! The camera is a Canon Rebel T1i, the lens for most is my 60mm macro. I always shoot in full manual mode, this shot was with a flash so 1/200th of a second with an aperture that was pretty wide open.

Thanks! The camera is a Canon Rebel T1i, the lens for most is my 60mm macro. I always shoot in full manual mode, this shot was with a flash so 1/200th of a second with an aperture that was pretty wide open.

Awesome thanks, imm new to the photography party, I just got my first camera and imm trying to get the best pictures I can.

Love your work, thanks again.

No problem! Just do a lot of research, and get to know your camera. Then, just take as many photos as you can, that is the best way to learn :)!

Good luck!

I have the 50mm prime as well, and it is pretty nice. View wise, obviously the 50 is a little wider, but I do have a crop sensor camera so it isn't how the lens is usually thought of.

I have the 50mm prime as well, and it is pretty nice. View wise, obviously the 50 is a little wider, but I do have a crop sensor camera so it isn't how the lens is usually thought of.

Really? Which 50 prime?

Eh, it is plastic and loud, but other than that I am fine. You have to worry (apparently this occasionally happens) about it fusing to the body of your camera, but I always take my lenses off after I use them anyway.

:eek:

I'm hoping to get the upgraded one, with the metal end.

Meh, I am OCD so it won't happen to me.

Good luck! They aren't cheap!

Archived