Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Jacob's Photography

Jacobnano

• Replies 447
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
Deleted User 6

What are you using for post proc? Do you have a way to clone out things like random particles in the water? The clown pic could be cleaned up a bit in the bottom right corner.

You've gotten good though. Props.

What are you using for post proc? Do you have a way to clone out things like random particles in the water? The clown pic could be cleaned up a bit in the bottom right corner.

You've gotten good though. Props.

I have just been using Adobe Bridge to edit the colors a little, but I hardly ever crop (except the water one) or do much else in terms of post processing. That is a good point though, I may have to do that next time, because I am sure I will find stuff floating around in the tank.

Thanks!

Seano Hermano

Awesome shots, Jacob. I really like the gear sets on the (pocket?) watch. I think those are my favorite. The others are nice too though. What camera do you shoot with?

Awesome shots, Jacob. I really like the gear sets on the (pocket?) watch. I think those are my favorite. The others are nice too though. What camera do you shoot with?

Thanks! Well a couple are pocket watches, the others are wrist watches, very interesting I agree.

I am using a Canon Rebel T1i :)

• 2 weeks later...
:thumbsup:

bit on the dark side though. raise the exposure slightly. might bring out some of the details a bit better.

Thanks!

I tried that in editing, but the colors (I know you said detail) of the spider weren't that impressive and it just looked worse to my eyes.

Archived