Coral Vue Hydros

looking for ANY frags please help and read my story as it's for my dad =(

tinctorus

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Good catch. He said in post #34 that he is 77 and then just said he was 79.

MODS BAN THIS FAKE

Sorry it was a typo, he is infact 79 NOT 77, It was a simple typing error

Seriously guys PLEASE stop turning this into a bash fest, I would NEVER give anyone issues if they posted that they were going though a tough time in there life

I am done arguing with the naysayers because contrary to what you guys want to say there IS good people on this forum who are willing to help out a fellow nano reefer in need, SO I BEG you from the bottom of my heart please stop trying to call me a liar or say that I am saying something horrible like this just to get sympathy...I wish you all the best and I pray to god that NONE of you ever have to go through something terrible like this

Thank you

and God bless

I just ask of you that you please stop calling me a liar and thinking that I would make up a HORRIBLE story like this for the sake of getting some small coral frags...

I wish you all the best in life and in health for you and your family

Thank you

Mike Grizzard

Why bash this guy man..... if the story is true wont you guys feel kinda like sh**. If this is a scam then he will be banned but dont tear him apart. Reefing is a big family. We are all here to help eachother not tear eachother apart. come on guys this aint REEF CENTRAL LOL! ah man... if it is a scam "ILL EAT YOU MOFO" By The Famous Words Of The Situation. :P:P:P

Since it seems that some of you have decided to not believe me even though you dont know me personally and have made assumptions for whatever your reasons may be here is what I will do

My father is scheduled for surgery this coming monday to have the lower portion of one of his lungs removed and also have 2 ribs removed in order to remove a 7cm tumor that is on his lung and atatched to his ribs as well

I will take pictures of him in the hospital hooked up to all of his machines and what ever else they have him hooked up to just for the sake of showing you guys that I am infact NOT lying or telling a story for sympathy as that would be a REALLY ####TY thing to do

I dont really blame people for being sceptical because there are alot of shady people on the internet however I AM NOT ONE OF THEM

Hopefully that will appease the people calling me a fake and a liar and the numerous other things that have been said as of lately

Thank you

Mike Grizzard

Also like I have said before ANYONE is welcome to message me and I will talk to them and tell them about the entire situation if they wish to PM me...I am NOT a scumbag and I am NOT a liar

Why bash this guy man..... if the story is true wont you guys feel kinda like sh**. If this is a scam then he will be banned but dont tear him apart. Reefing is a big family. We are all here to help eachother not tear eachother apart. come on guys this aint REEF CENTRAL LOL! ah man... if it is a scam "ILL EAT YOU MOFO" By The Famous Words Of The Situation. :P:P:P

I am not even allowed on reef central anymore since apparently I called them retard central due to a stupid Iphone autocorrect error

The funny thing about that whole situation is they banned me for saying retard central on ANOTHER FORUM LOL

Screw them, it's a perma ban to which I found a bit harsh but whatever most of the guys from there have jagged sticks in there bum's

• 3 weeks later...

Here is for the few guy's that wanted to be rude and say things like I was lying and all other sorts of nonsense

ca26ca79.jpg

7e5a942f.jpg

5b028dff.jpg

You need to contact the American Cancer Society. They have a number of different benefits available to any cancer patient and survivor. I recommend your father getting a cancer survivor sponsor (they will match him up with someone who survived what he has been diagnosed with), they really help with understanding and explanations as he goes into his treatments.

Relay for Life does make a difference.

wow some of you guys are douche bags. quick demand a pic that his dad hold a laptop with nano-reef.com and the current paper along with some medical forms stating his current place of residence! #######s. yeah i said it.

also to the op sorry i haven't sent that package out weather has been crummy and i've been really busy at the office. but i've got your contact info saved on my phone.

I can understand why one would be sceptic.. but in the case of this.. I feel the sympathy like I've said before. I have a very deer friend who's on stage 3... Its a very troubling thing to go through, he is in great spirits now.

I certainly hope for your dads sake you can get a little something decent thrown together. I don't know if you have gotten anything yet.. but I sure hope you do. I lost a lot of what i would have been able to frag out to GHA. Please try to keep a thread going on this too on what has been sent and the likes :)

Wow, I wish I could say I was surprised by some of the reactions here...but I'm not. Some of you guys are straight up a-holes. A lot of you just seem desensitized to the whole situation (Maybe you're unable to relate, but it's still not an excuse.) All he asked for was small frags to help with the tank, which he would pay it forward with. (Maybe he would have been better off just posting asking for frags he could pay it forward with so he didn't get rude/d*ckhead responses). If you want to send him something, then send him something. If not, then shut your mouth and mind your own business. Ohhh... he got the age of his dad wrong. Big deal. Mistakes happen, especially when you're insanely stressed. I'm sure if one of your parents were on their deathbed you would have typos/slight inconsistencies as well because you'd feel like you were losing your damned mind. Point is, if you don't have anything nice to say...don't say anything at all. Yes, we don't know the situation for sure; but the choice is yours. If you don't believe him, then don't reply/come on this thread. Show some respect.

my sympathies.....lost my dad March 7th 2009 to lung cancer....it's been a rough road the past couple of years....stong strong and stay focused and EITHER way it turns out just know it was for the best

I wished I lived in FLA I'd totally help you out....the whole cancer situation sucks...I also know what it's like to have to drop everything and take care of him....I had to do that too

hang in there

Builder Anthony

Well he really doesnt look that bad in the hospital but i guess cancer is like that being deceiving and all.Looks like you all get along pretty well from the pictures.I guess setting a nano tank up in the hospital is out of the question :).

Anyways i still dont see any wrong doing in asking for a picture it seems to prove you are not a liar or scumbag.Growing up in the city myself ive seen alot of both.Getting to the point....I can send a small priority box filled with some small things like a green neon leather a black branching sponge a few cloves and maybe something else.I think its like 5 bucks to do a small sized box for priority mail.So pm me and ill give you my palpal info so i can send it out.

As for the greifing people bitter about me asking for a picture....ive found greifers basicly complain about anything they can and i see no wrong in my doing so.Maybe one day they will open there eyes and see the world isnt flowers and dasiys.

Mike would you be able to pick up coral around the 95 in Delray beach? If so we can arrange sometime early next week and I will hook you up! My only requirement is we get to see some pics (if you have time obviously) of the coral in its new home.

I hope for strength your family will need in these trying times.

Mike would you be able to pick up coral around the 95 in Delray beach? If so we can arrange sometime early next week and I will hook you up! My only requirement is we get to see some pics (if you have time obviously) of the coral in its new home.

I hope for strength your family will need in these trying times.

Sure I can meet you to pick up the corals

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!!

Archived