inTank Media Baskets

Micro-Reefs LLC

Micro-Reefs Aquariums

Thanks,

Let me tempt you just a little bit more... ;) Okay so who wants one? Walmart has got plenty of your cash now, spread it elsewhere... LOL Please mommy/daddy, take me home, I'm only $49.99... hehehe

Filter, LED Fixture and tank...

ilvghx.jpg

Who ordered the thin slice? :o

2aht76e.jpg

Wow, that's a lot of LED's in a tight space, my pico is going to scream... :lol:

rsr9yu.jpg

Nope,

It's a Sea Star....

Can we see pic's with the light on? thanks

Thanks,

Let me tempt you just a little bit more... ;) Okay so who wants one? Walmart has got plenty of your cash now, spread it elsewhere... LOL Please mommy/daddy, take me home, I'm only $49.99... hehehe

Filter, LED Fixture and tank...

ilvghx.jpg

Who ordered the thin slice? :o

2aht76e.jpg

Wow, that's a lot of LED's in a tight space, my pico is going to scream... :lol:

rsr9yu.jpg

I have to say, had I stumbled upon this tank a couple of months ago, when I was shopping for my 'good' Pico, I would have purchased it in an instant. TREMENDOUS value. I'm always worrying about scratching Acrylic tanks-- much less so with glass. Plus, the flat front is so much better than a bow front- especially for taking pictures.

I definitely will be shopping with you. Also, any word on the best ATO for these guys? Perhaps we should work together on a design?

Wow,

With the special on the Walmart Tom Deco Kit 2 going so well. I thought about running a special on the 3 gallon glass tank. You get the Red Sea nano filter, glass tank and Beams Work LED Fixture... $49.99 plus shipping...

At only $19 bucks more than the Walmart special you get a LED fixture and a 3 gallon tank not 2 gallon... Only have three tanks left, if you are interested send me a PM and I'll quote you shipping...

The fixture by itself on my site is for $31.50 so this is just a deal for the last three tanks I have...

Here's a picture of what you get: 12L x 7W x 8H specs on tank

rvvkwm.jpg

Here is a pic of the fixture

30sa5hx.jpg

The fixture is for freshwater??

hey mike! just wanted to let you know the 3 gallon huey hung arrived to the dmv (dc md va) safe and sound B) my son loves it - we'll be setting it up in his room whenever i get a break from work. hopefully i'll have a chance to do the leak test sometime this week. thanks for great customer service!

Micro-Reefs Aquariums
Those look like Koralia Nano 425's, the Koralia 1 is not wavemaker capable (without eventual damage). Mike if one of the 49.99 specials is still available I will take it.. I'm returning my Tom's to walmart (they have enough money :)

Just PM me the details on how to get the deal and money will be coming your way.

PM sent, yes I have three available.... If you take one, there is only two left... :o

hey mike! just wanted to let you know the 3 gallon huey hung arrived to the dmv (dc md va) safe and sound B) my son loves it - we'll be setting it up in his room whenever i get a break from work. hopefully i'll have a chance to do the leak test sometime this week. thanks for great customer service!

Thank you for posting... I want nano-reef to see that I will go out of my way to be helpful, I was nanocustoms 1st customer when Chris first started and I remember how he was with me... :)

I am a hobbyist in true heart....

Micro-Reefs Aquariums

They market it as freshwater bright because it's very bright... :)

I have to say, had I stumbled upon this tank a couple of months ago, when I was shopping for my 'good' Pico, I would have purchased it in an instant. TREMENDOUS value. I'm always worrying about scratching Acrylic tanks-- much less so with glass. Plus, the flat front is so much better than a bow front- especially for taking pictures.

I definitely will be shopping with you. Also, any word on the best ATO for these guys? Perhaps we should work together on a design?

I really appreciate all the support you guys are giving me.... You guys are the best... :)

I have been using it for saltwater and it's doing good, my mom even purchased Kit #4 and I shipped her this light and she's doing a SW tank for the first time... I will post her pictures soon... :)

Can we see pic's with the light on? thanks

I will later on this, week.... I promise....

Micro-Reefs Aquariums
I had the exact same guess :)

Mike, I know it has been discussed, but I was wondering if your product line would be expanding in the near future to include a an AIO tank? I understand your approach of using the HOB due to heating issues, but the AIO has it's pluses also.

Just to let you know, I'm working on a AIO pico just because all of you demanded it... It will be under 4 gallons and with all the trimmings that you guys have been wanting...

Nuff said....

MG

Can koralia 1's be run on a wave setting with RKE? I wanted to set it up on my Koralia nanos but I'm worried about wearing them out.

I am running two Koralia 425 GPH on a RKE... So, I don't know about the Koralia 1's.... So far I have the RKE change pulse every 10 secs... It's awesome....

Just to let you know, I'm working on a AIO pico just because all of you demanded it... It will be under 4 gallons and with all the trimmings that you guys have been wanting...

A glass cube, please. With a false wall at the back to hide equipment in. :)

Micro-Reefs Aquariums
ill be ordering one of those 3 gallon package deals tonight when I get home from school! Thanks again mike for setting up that invoice for me! :)

Sam,

It was a pleasure working with you and making your transaction move swiftly. You are the first to pick up this tank and light with filter.

Looking forward to seeing you progress with your pico from Micro-Reefs LLC...

MG

A glass cube, please. With a false wall at the back to hide equipment in. :)

Note taken,

I'm meeting with the owner of TruVu Thurs, I will run ideas at this time with him personally on the AIO pico everyone is talking about.

Also, will be picking up a whole new batch of 1, 2, and 3 gallon picos....

The 1 and 3 gallon have not been shown on my site, they make their debut on Thurs as solo stand alone tanks for all those that are hungry to build it ground up.

MG

if you can get them to do a 2in hole in the false wall, i will buy it. thats the size for a koralia nano btw

ooh I will also pick one of those up too if thats possible :)

Micro-Reefs Aquariums
if you can get them to do a 2in hole in the false wall, i will buy it. thats the size for a koralia nano btw

Supernip,

Coming from you, I can almost guarantee I want this design implemented into our AIO design from TruVu.

Can you send me a PM with more statistics on details of the false wall and the room you require?

I meet with them, on Thurs or Friday and we are running a CAD program to make the design.

Let's make this happen.... :)

Supernip,

Coming from you, I can almost guarantee I want this design implemented into our AIO design from TruVu.

Can you send me a PM with more statistics on details of the false wall and the room you require?

I meet with them, on Thurs or Friday and we are running a CAD program to make the design.

Let's make this happen.... :)

Whoa, I might switch my tank sooner than I was thinking if this happens.

Micro-Reefs Aquariums

Update:

The acrylic tanks will be made available this Monday after 12pm. The 3 gallons were not ready as I will be assigning them the AC 50 and I needed more clearance in the back.

The 2 gallon acrylic will use the AC30 while the 1 gallon will use the AC 20.

On a side note, I only have one 3 gallon glass tank left, the other two sold...

I will be uploading pictures of all three tanks on Monday...

Thanks...

Mike G

I just wanted to take a second and express my satisfaction and gratitude with the service that Mike and Micro-Reefs provide. I talked with Mike the majority of last week going over what I wanted/needed for my setup. We put together a list. He sent me an invoice. Not too long after I paid I was provided tracking info. I paid late Thursday and received my package today. Great job Mike, I look forward to doing more business with you in the future.

Often times in this hobby we sacrifice service for price, well I am happy to say that was not the case with my dealings with Micro-Reefs. Great service and great prices.

ApiratenamedJohn

i wish i had known about this 3 gal deal before i got this deco 3 gal. i already glued the rocks to the back wall though so it looks like im stuck. :(

hey mike just wanted to give you an update and let you know the tank has arrived!!! Let me start off by thanking you again for the great customer service experience, I hope the best for you and your new growing business and I am glad to have helped!

I just got home school and now had the time to toy around with it and take a few tank shots for you to promote the beamwork led's with since alot of people are curious as to know how the setup looks lit up, all in all, it was an awesome investment, awesome deal and I am very pleased with the outcome!

From past reviews of the light, its been said that this light may only be suitable for FO or FOWLR tanks but I will further investigate this and maybe even observe a test of my own when the time comes.

here are the pics!

picoqt4.jpg

picoqt3.jpg

picoqt2.jpg

already cut out an eggcrate for the frags :)

picofrag2.jpg

picofrag1.jpg

B)

Micro-Reefs Aquariums

Wow,

Please let me take this time to personally thank reefers that have purchased products off my site and posted them on my thread.

I was a huge fan of Chris at nanocustoms back in 2005 and like I mentioned, I was his first customer!

It was my experience with him and how he treated me that reminded me how I would be if I ever got a business.

I encourage you reefers to tell you pico friends about my site and as I grow I can donate more to contests and bring down my prices more, as I will be able to buy in larger bulk, that is how Marine Depot gets great deals.

Please help support the little guys....

Once again thanks to all my supporters.... I wouldn't be here without you.... :)

Sincerely,

Michael Guerrero

Edited by mikeguerrero
Wow,

Please let me take this time to personally thank reefers that have purchased products off my site and posted them on my thread.

I was a huge fan of Chris at nanocustoms back in 2005 and like I mentioned, I was his first customer!

It was my experience with him and how he treated me that reminded me how I would be if I ever got a business.

I encourage you reefers to tell you pico friends about my site and as I grow I can donate more to contests and bring down my prices more, as I will be able to buy in larger bulk, that is how Marine Depot gets great deals.

Please help support the little guys....

Once again thanks to all my supporters.... I wouldn't be here without you.... :)

Sincerely,

Michael Guerrero

I really like the look of these lights. Very sleek. Is there any chance you could get some PAR readings on these fixtures? I think that would really help your sales if you had that info easily available to your customers.

Micro-Reefs Aquariums
i wish i had known about this 3 gal deal before i got this deco 3 gal. i already glued the rocks to the back wall though so it looks like im stuck. :(

Don't worry,

You got yourself an awesome pico, and there will always be more deals in the future as X-mas is rolling around the corner.

Just to let you know and everyone else that has a Tom Deco kit #2, I picked up the replacement lights and put them on my site.

They are cheaper than any other online vendor, I put them for $10.69 and will ship them anywhere in USA for $9 dollar flat rate.

Only have 5 so please just pick one up so other Deco owners can have one.... Thanks....

15ytmo.jpg

I really like the look of these lights. Very sleek. Is there any chance you could get some PAR readings on these fixtures? I think that would really help your sales if you had that info easily available to your customers.

I personally don't know how to get a PAR reading but if you push me in the right direction, I might be able to get that info for you.

Maybe I can can contact Chris at nanoturners and see if he can assist me?

All I can say is that it's very bright for 33 LED lights....

Micro-Reefs Aquariums

Update,

Went down to TruVu and picked up my babies... I now have all Acrylic tanks in stock:

9L x 6W x 7H inch 1 2/3 gallon

11L x 6W x 7H inch 2 gallon

12L x 7W x 8H inch 3 gallon

The 3 gallon will be sporting out the 18 watt Satellite Fixture by Current USA, it looks sweet, pics to follow B)

They will all be made available as solo items to maximize the affordability for all reefers to join into the pico madness before X-mas.... ;)

Here they are coming out of my car...

ncffpx.jpg

I will be posting pic of them on the site momentarily...

I gotta hand it to you, great customer service. Something I would expect from local LFS's. So I'm calling you an honorary local LFS!

Even though I am not using one of your tanks, I'm going to contribute it as a Micro-Reefs tank. Its a rimless glass with a glass lid and plastic clips, using an Aquaclear 50, going to have Direct Ocean sand, mini heater, and RKL.

Other equipment being implemented.. Korila Nano 240, Boostled Par30, Aqualifter.

I personally don't know how to get a PAR reading but if you push me in the right direction, I might be able to get that info for you.

Maybe I can can contact Chris at nanoturners and see if he can assist me?

All I can say is that it's very bright for 33 LED lights....

http://www.cvreefers.org/showthread.php?17...0-sun-par-meter

and http://www.advancedaquarist.com/2005/7/review

There is a description of the one you can buy that plugs into any good quality multimeter. They are a little pricey, but if you have a local reef store or reef club, someone may have one you can borrow. On the flipside, if you are going to be in this business long-term, you might be better off buying one. That would let you test any new products you wanted to carry and provide that info to your customers. Hope this helps

Edited by babboa