Cultivated Reef

Micro-Reefs LLC

Micro-Reefs Aquariums

Micro-Reefs Aquariums

Hijack the truck?

Nope, too late! Package arrived.... Teaser pics.... ;)

zwoeo.jpg

211kv84.jpg

dbh5sk.jpg

35n90y9.jpg

SO WHO OUT THERE WANTS TO SEE WHAT COLD WATER MARINE AQUATICS SENT US?

• 1 month later...
Micro-Reefs Aquariums

SELLING MY 25 GALLON SYSTEM:

TRUVU AIO AQUARIUM, ACRYLIC STAND, ACRYLIC TOP, AQUA ILLUMINATION SOL BLUE W/CONTROLLER, VORTECH MP10, TUNZE NANO SKIMMER, OCEANIC UV STERILIZER, DIGITAL AQUATICS REEF KEEPER ELITE W/ PH,SALINITY PROBE, OCEANIC CHILLER, PHOSBAN REACTOR, BIOPLASTIC REACTOR.

ALL CORALS/INVERTS AND LIVE ROCK!

HERE ARE THE PICS OF THE EQUIPMENT:

11bunme.jpg

nx9ywx.jpg

ih78ue.jpg

311vou8.jpg

PICS OF OF LIVE GOODS:

ir239j.jpg

aza2k4.jpg

Local pickup...

Make me an offer for the whole thing... ;)

Micro-Reefs Aquariums
Are you selling the mp10 solo?

I just placed the entire system for sale today, I will consider all serious offers and run this for 1 week. If, by next Friday I don't have any good offers, I will part out.

I have already a reefer locally that will give me $350 for my AI Blue Sol w/controller. I will keep you in mind for the vortech mp 10, what do you want to offer me?

Micro-Reefs Aquariums

MP 10 ES Sold!

DA Reef Keeper Elite Sold!

PC4 Sold!

Phosban Reactor Sold!

BioPlastics Reactor Sold!

Maxi Jet pump Sold!

Mini-Jet pump Sold!

SL1 module Sold!

PH probe Sold!

Salinity probe Sold!

Aqua Illumination Sol Blue w/AI controller $350

25 gallon TruVu Aquasystem with Acrylic Stand / Canopy $300

Tunze Nano Skimmer $80

Oceanic UV sterilizer mini $40

Micro-Reefs Aquariums

Here are the items that are left.

AI Sol Blue w/ controller / rails $350

15x2bn.jpg

513uja.jpg

Tunze Nano Skimmer $80

161jktx.jpg

33wksh5.jpg

Oceanic Sterilizer $40

2dudour.jpg

bhadkg.jpg

25 Gallon TruVu aqua system w Acrylic Stand / Canopy $350

2m5m5wj.jpg

1z5m2qq.jpg

34hwfpw.jpg

Micro-Reefs Aquariums
why are you selling it?

Guys/Gals,

In an effort to only carry Micro-Reefs equipment/systems, we decided not to carry any tanks or fixtures that are not designed for us!

Reefapalooza 2012 is right around the corner and I need to start my SPS/Clam tropical 6.2 AIO. So this tank is tanking over the spot where the 25 gallon was at.

Both the 6.2 temperate and 6.2 tropical will be going to Reefapalooza and so I don't have time to take care of a tank that isn't a Micro-Reefs build.

I need to show off the power of our Elegant Series fixture and that's what I am focusing on.

So, if you need anything from our parting out, please hit us up!

Thanks,

MG

Micro-Reefs Aquariums
Wow, that was a pretty tricked out mini reef! Is there bigger and better in the works?

I haven't seen a 6 gallon AIO able to produce SPS/Clams, that is out of the box ready... In other words that is what we have been focusing on....

The ability to present at Reefapalooza two never before seen systems:

Temperate 6 gallon AIO fully ready to take home and stock your favorite corals/critters from CWMA

or

Tropical 6 gallon AIO fully ready to grow SPS/Clams without heating up while being a closed system.

We want to push the 6 gallon to its limits and make a splash entrance at the show! B)

• 1 month later...
blizzardscout2

Hey Mike,

After skimming your web site your tanks look sweet and just what I am looking for on my desk. I worry about scratching an acrylic tank, how do you clean the algae without scratching it? Thanks.

Reese

Hey Mike,

After skimming your web site your tanks look sweet and just what I am looking for on my desk. I worry about scratching an acrylic tank, how do you clean the algae without scratching it? Thanks.

Reese

1. Make sure you use tools that are appropriate for cleaning acrylic.

2. Be careful not to get sand under your magnetic cleaner.

3. It will scratch eventually. So will glass (I scratched my 2 gallon glass tank when I got a piece of sand under the magnetic cleaner.)

4. Acrylic can be buffed out if it scratches. Glass can't.

Just be careful when you clean it and you won't have an issue with scratches.

blizzardscout2

I might have missed it, but do you know the PAR value for the Innovative Marine Skkye Strip 6watt? I am leaning towards that fixture on a 2 or 3 gallon.

Reese

Micro-Reefs Aquariums
I might have missed it, but do you know the PAR value for the Innovative Marine Skkye Strip 6watt? I am leaning towards that fixture on a 2 or 3 gallon.

Reese

Email me directly to have me get you these stats.... Otherwise, it will get buried and I will never respond....

• 2 weeks later...

Hey folks, I was lucky enough to score Mike's 25 gallon tank! Thank you for the smokin' deal, Mike! It arrived just a day before an 8 day trip to Disney World, so I'm only just starting to build the system up today.

For those interested in following the build of this tank, it's going to become a G. Ternatensis mantis shrimp tank with probably some soft corals. I'm considering making it a mushroom coral themed tank.

Here's the thread. This is going to be one epic tank when I'm done!

http://www.nano-reef.com/forums/index.php?...p;#entry4073211

• 7 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi, I purchased the 2 gallon tank which is drilled in the bottom of the filter/overflow.  The tank description (see https://reefbuilders.com/2013/07/31/micro-reefs-vertical-edge/#comment-85208)

Says you can easily plumb it to a sump.  I understand to simply let the water drain down into a sump but how do I get the water back into the tank?  Obviously a pump but can anyone tell me where it how to get the water back from the sump into the tiny tank?  I am very excited about this micro-reefs tank but I am at a loss on how to install a return from the sump. I am desperate for insight and can be emailed at thjhiggins1@gmail.com or you can call me at 845-275-9049. Thanks, -Tim