ReefCleaners.org

Micro-Reefs LLC

Micro-Reefs Aquariums

Micro-Reefs Aquariums

I took the plunge!

My order was placed today from Cold Water Marine Aquatics! I will be starting a new thread under the biotopes and listing all the prices on my Sponsor forum!

Very excited, to get the Temperate pico moving forward with critters and corals!

MG

chippwalters
Update: 3.9 Rimless glass tank on Sale!!

I got in a small shipment of the 3.9 glass tanks today, this is the tank that showcased the Planted fresh water aquarium.... B)

2hciao7.jpg

1y8o3t.jpg

That's a sweet tank Mike! I have one similar, a 3.5 gallon and it's a great design. The curved corners create a very modern look, and the glass is great for keeping clean. The front is flat which is good for photography. Just a great overall design! Do you know if the back is tempered? If not then someone could easily drill it for a bulkhead overflow. This means it could make a nice sized Display Refugium set in-between someone's DT and their sump. Throw in some calupera and other micro algaes, along with a bit of live sand/mud and a CUC and it could look great!

Tank was picked up today with no issues! Got it all setup and everything just for my phone to die so no pictures until Sunday..

I started a thread under the Members Aquarium section if anyone is interested!

Jacob042426

Hey mike, are you working on a line for shallow/ long picos? They are extremely popular and I think that if you did a line of them you would get a ton more buisness. Just an idear! :)

Hey mike, are you working on a line for shallow/ long picos? They are extremely popular and I think that if you did a line of them you would get a ton more buisness. Just an idear! :)

He can get any sized tank made pretty much. I just placed an order last week for a 30in long x 8in high x8in deep. I will make a thread as soon as i start the tank up! Im also having a custom unibody light built for it. Im real excited for this one!

Edited by Nerdman
AquaticEngineer
I took the plunge!

My order was placed today from Cold Water Marine Aquatics! I will be starting a new thread under the biotopes and listing all the prices on my Sponsor forum!

Very excited, to get the Temperate pico moving forward with critters and corals!

MG

Got it in the mail today :) Sent you a couple bonus suprises ;)

I guess if you dont have room for it all you'll just have to set up another temperate pico :lol:

Edited by AquaticEngineer

Mike can explain more, but if all goes well, he'll be making one for me :)

Micro-Reefs Aquariums
Mike can explain more, but if all goes well, he'll be making one for me :)

When I started Micro-Reefs, it was with the concept of 3 gallons and below. I had this in mind because I had over the years wanted to work with micro/pico sized tanks.

But over the course of just 6 months something changed! :o

Nano-Reef members started asking for unique sized tanks that drove me to explore these ventures; end result has been a line of CUSTOM MADE MICRO-REEF tanks, designed by YOU! B)

You think it, we build it, a trend has started!

Once these tanks are ordered, I ask permission from the reefer, if I may place their creation as custom ordered tanks for others to purchase such cool designed tanks!

The shallow tanks are making an imprint and reefers are getting more creative by the day!

Just the other day, one of my customers said, "It's not a PICO, it's a Micro-Reef" B)

I guess they are right! Custom sized tanks are spectacular, they come in such unique sizes and they aren't looking too much PICO! :P

Edited by mikeguerrero
Micro-Reefs Aquariums
We should add a new section to the Special Interist area, and call it Micro Reefs. So we can post our 4-10 gallon tanks!

I can create a special interest area under my Sponsor section, what do yo want me to call it? Should be something where I can get my micro-reef owners to post just pics, as to keep the pics fresh and allow future customers to see quick pics!

What should I call it? :huh:

Edited by mikeguerrero
I can create a special interest area under my Sponsor section, what do yo want me to call it? Should be something where I can get my micro-reef owners to post just pics, as to keep the pics fresh and allow future customers to see quick pics!

What should I call it? :huh:

That would be cool! Hmmm, ill think of something and text you!

Micro-Reefs Aquariums

Stu,

That sculpin would never have been possible if not for you! Hip hip, hurray! for COLD WATER MARINE AQUATICS AND MICRO-REEFS....

Micro-Reefs Aquariums
I LOVE shrimp!

Hah,

This shrimp is cool, and I mean not just cool but cold cool! LOL

It was funny because I was rearranging the live rock and I had my hand in the tank for about 2 minutes when I started to feel my hand becoming numb!

I was oh yeah, this isn't my ordinary tropical pico! I had to pull out my hand and let it rest for a while before I could put it back in to finish the job!

55F degrees of burr,,,, it's not a pico it's a Micro-Reef! LOL