Coral Vue Hydros

Micro-Reefs LLC

Micro-Reefs Aquariums

hey mike,

i was wondering if you carry a 4 bulb t5 fixture for your 8 and 10 gallon tanks, also if i were to buy the tank, heater, sand, fixture, filter, and what ever else i need, would we be able to work out a package deal like the 2 gallon on your site?

thanks, dallas

Just that the posts stop coming in, thats all! I just got a sixline and a fighting conch! I wanted a fishy for this 6 gallon tank and thought I would try my hand at the fighting conch. Six lines really don't do a whole lot of swimming around rocks, they just seem to cruise along the rock. And the conch has been sitting in an algae spot I dropped him in at and has been munching away all day.

Any news on the tank from TruVu? Work and school has been getting kind of slow around here so I need something to do.. Lol

Micro-Reefs Aquariums
Just that the posts stop coming in, thats all! I just got a sixline and a fighting conch! I wanted a fishy for this 6 gallon tank and thought I would try my hand at the fighting conch. Six lines really don't do a whole lot of swimming around rocks, they just seem to cruise along the rock. And the conch has been sitting in an algae spot I dropped him in at and has been munching away all day.

Any news on the tank from TruVu? Work and school has been getting kind of slow around here so I need something to do.. Lol

I have three other orders with yours and one of my customers asked if his is almost ready? So, I called TruVu last Friday and even though they are really busy and backed up, they hope to have all three of my tanks completed for pickup this Friday!

So, I'm excited because I also get to pick up Micro-Reefs first 2 gallon RIMLESS tank! Yes you heard me right RIMLESS! B)

Nuff said....

What? A sixline in a 6 gallon tank? If anything, they are the most "rock-exploring" species of fish I have ever seen. I'd say get it out.

Islandoftiki
What? A sixline in a 6 gallon tank? If anything, they are the most "rock-exploring" species of fish I have ever seen. I'd say get it out.

My sixline swims through, around, over, under and in between all of the rockwork in my 10 gallon tank. It's not much of a straight line swimmer, so I think they really need an interesting rockscape to swim through. She also loves to frolic in the current of the MP10. They hunt for pods all day long, so I try to restock my tank with pods on a regular basis so she has something to do in between feedings. I intentionally picked out rocks with lots of interesting shapes and holes to swim through.

Here's a little video I threw together yesterday that includes a little footage of my sixline in my 10 Gallon Micro-Reefs tank.

Edit: It should be noted that she's showing off for the camera and not doing her normal in-and-out-of-the-rocks thing.

Edited by Islandoftiki
My sixline swims through, around, over, under and in between all of the rockwork in my 10 gallon tank. It's not much of a straight line swimmer, so I think they really need an interesting rockscape to swim through. She also loves to frolic in the current of the MP10. They hunt for pods all day long, so I try to restock my tank with pods on a regular basis so she has something to do in between feedings. I intentionally picked out rocks with lots of interesting shapes and holes to swim through.

Here's a little video I threw together yesterday that includes a little footage of my sixline in my 10 Gallon Micro-Reefs tank.

Edit: It should be noted that she's showing off for the camera and not doing her normal in-and-out-of-the-rocks thing.

My tank has three arch ways that are different sizes. One is facing left and right, the next is higher up and faces the back left and front right corner, and the last is facing the front left and back right corner. All on different levels. Then you have small ledges here and there.

Going to get some more rock when the new tank comes in and do some sort of valley or isolated islands!

Islandoftiki
Going to get some more rock when the new tank comes in and do some sort of valley or isolated islands!

That sounds awesome. :)

Micro-Reefs Aquariums

Speaking about six line wrasse, I was looking to bring home a 4 line wrasse for our 25 gallon display tank!

Since I didn't find one I went ahead and brought home the Yellow Corris or Yellow wrasse. He is tiny and I'm excited about having him clean out the massive amount of isopods that have taken over!

He was dropped in tonight, so I will not know until tomorrow morning about his new beginnings on this project of mine.

I have a picture of him in the bag before I placed him in! I will post it later...

I am also very excited about the rimless line coming to Micro-Reefs.... Something I've been wanting for some time to add to the variety of tanks we have!

I am so proud of your tank and I love your video, may I post your youtube video on my company website? I would love to share it to some of my customers in Europe!

Send me a PM if that is okay with you!

Thanks,

Mike Guerrero

CEO / Founder

Micro-Reefs LLC

Wow, that 10 gallon is very Impressive. Great job!

I decided to redo the lighting on my 4 gallon. I picked up a Unibody Heatsink and a Duo 700 driver. http://www.nano-reef.com/forums/index.php?...p;#entry3772346

After a couple of hours playing around and soldering the leds, I ended up with this. it gave my 4 gallon a whole new look. And Mike, Im calling you soon for that 8 gallon. I whant it bad!!! Lol

Here is my Micro-Reefs 4 gallon. Its only 2 months old. I am new to reefing but as far as I can tell, evrything in ther seems to be doing well.

d4b0edd3.jpg

99cd5ac8.jpg

62584328.jpg

7389a836.jpg

Hope you guys like it.

Micro-Reefs Aquariums
Wow, that 10 gallon is very Impressive. Great job!

I decided to redo the lighting on my 4 gallon. I picked up a Unibody Heatsink and a Duo 700 driver. http://www.nano-reef.com/forums/index.php?...p;#entry3772346

After a couple of hours playing around and soldering the leds, I ended up with this. it gave my 4 gallon a whole new look. And Mike, Im calling you soon for that 8 gallon. I whant it bad!!! Lol

Here is my Micro-Reefs 4 gallon. Its only 2 months old. I am new to reefing but as far as I can tell, evrything in ther seems to be doing well.

d4b0edd3.jpg

99cd5ac8.jpg

62584328.jpg

7389a836.jpg

Hope you guys like it.

Awesome,

Can you tell us more about the light, how is it being held in place would be interesting? :huh:

MG

Micro-Reefs Aquariums

Micro-Reefs LLC has opened up the freshwater line of 4 gallon rimless glass tanks...

Here she is debuting the high PAR lighting Hydra LED

This system is using the AC50 filter and real live plants, with the PAR rating Hydra we are seeing growth on the plants without the injection of C02 gas! Just unbelievable PAR rating B)

Awesome,

Can you tell us more about the light, how is it being held in place would be interesting? :huh:

MG

Thanks Mike,

The light is a Nanocustoms unibody heatsink, I added my own cree leds, and its powered by a Nanocustoms duo 700 driver.

It is being held up with thier gooseneck. And i mounted it to the back of my AC70 using 3m double sided tape. The thick stuff. I didnt use the clamp because the light would sit too high.

Micro-Reefs Aquariums
The freshwater tank is looking good! Sweet Wrasse btw!

You should see the growth on the freshwater plants it's amazing and since I have the APOGEE PAR reader, all my lights will soon have a PAR reading next to them on my site.

I have to see if I can get a PAR reading on our Kessil beauty LED fixture!

But you must admit the Hydra LED on our site kicks butt!

MG

YEP, me too

here is what it says

This site has been suspended

If you manage this site and have a question about why the site is not available, please contact iPage directly.

Micro-Reefs Aquariums
Did you forget the monthly bill or something? Lol

Back online!

Sorry for the confusion.... Nothing has changed.... Open for business as always!

Micro-Reefs LLC

Edited by mikeguerrero
Micro-Reefs Aquariums
Does anyone have the display fuge setup or anything? I see it on the site but haven't seen a thread on it or anything. Seems like a neat idea.

I pick up the display tank that is designed for the display fuge on Friday! I have not got the display fuge yet because I just wanted to build the display tank for it first!

MG