Pod Your Reef

Micro-Reefs LLC

Micro-Reefs Aquariums

Updated FTS of my Micro-Reefs 10 gallon tank:

2A1C6578.jpg

42CC3805.jpg

Still very happy with the tank. It's been up and running for a month and a half now. I love it. Wouldn't change a thing. Well, maybe make it 6 inches longer? Nah. It's perfect.

2CC66C64.jpg

Why these? How will this increase my growth at Micro-Reefs LLC? If you can answer me that, I would love to hear you, not to mention all the other thousands of viewers that comb this thread! :P

Best priced PAR38's, high quality builds with beautiful coloration, 30 day money back guarantee, 3-year warranty.

Customers will be very happy with the product, the money they will save and of course to know they have the security of a 3 year warranty if there are any defects with the product(s) (unlikely). We have other units coming out as well :)

Feel free to contact me with any questions.

How about that Apogee meter? Lol.

Best priced PAR38's, high quality builds with beautiful coloration, 30 day money back guarantee, 3-year warranty.

Customers will be very happy with the product, the money they will save and of course to know they have the security of a 3 year warranty if there are any defects with the product(s) (unlikely). We have other units coming out as well :)

Feel free to contact me with any questions.

How about that Apogee meter? Lol.

I've looked at your bulbs and not quite sure if I like the color ratios. I like the 10k-14k look but with the information provided it sounds like a 18k-20k spectrum.

Any photos of the bulbs? For a general idea of what the color is?

Micro-Reefs Aquariums
Hey Mike, if I were to order a tank from you guys, would it be possible to pick it up instead of having it shipped?

Absolutely,

All you need to do is go to my site and send me an email on the contact form tab! Indicate which tank you want including background color etc, I will send you an invoice, some custom tanks take 2.5 to 3 weeks to complete but if we have it in stock you can come down and pick up on day of purchase!

2A1C6578.jpg

42CC3805.jpg

Still very happy with the tank. It's been up and running for a month and a half now. I love it. Wouldn't change a thing. Well, maybe make it 6 inches longer? Nah. It's perfect.

2CC66C64.jpg

I love your rock formation, reminds me when I dove in Florida on a beautiful drift dive! You tank is maturing, please keep us updated with pics and comments on my thread!

A lot of reefers on my thread ask about your tank, they love that size!

Micro-Reefs Aquariums
Speaking of custom tanks! How's mine coming along? I think I have like another two weeks left! Lol Getting antsy..

I can't wait, I love it when new designs come in! Yours will be photographed on the red carpet!

Nuff said...

awesome tanks! I might buy one of these for my parents as a house warming gift.

Anytime you are ready to order feel free to go to my site and place order if you see it there! If you need a custom build, please shoot me the dims plus any other details and I will get you a free quote ASAP from TruVu our manufacturer!

Thanks,

MG

Hey Mike,

Have you ever thought of creating custom sized glass tanks which match the dimensions of the ADA tanks? And if they could be made Saphire and per-drilled, so much the better! Currently, the wait is over 3 months to purchase an ADA tank here in the states. I'll gladly throw in a sexy logo design :)

2A1C6578.jpg

42CC3805.jpg

2CC66C64.jpg

Killer!

+1, id like that 8 gallon long in glass if possible.

I suspect you're talking about the ADA 60-F-- a sweet form factor.

Hey Mike, here's a pass at your logo!

MR01.jpg

MR02.jpg

Hey Mike, here's a pass at your logo!

The ADA is a nice size, but I was refering to Micro Reefs 8gallon. Instead of acrylic out of glass. I like the 8in height and 10in depth of it.

And great job on the logo. Looks really clean.

Micro-Reefs Aquariums

Chipp,

My LFS asked me to work with a Asian glass company in Los Angeles, I gave him dims, and it just never got anywhere, so I stopped asking.

I need immediate quotes and TruVu gives me that, 12 hour turn over period for the quote!

If I can find a glass company that can sell me the small dims I use for Micro-Reefs LLC then I have hit the mother load!

But I haven't found that yet, I will continue to search locally here in California to see if I can make it happen!

But hey, you have to admit that 8 gallon and our 10 gallon Acrylic is sick!

P.S

Your logo is awesome, I like it for my bigger sized tanks... :)

Edited by mikeguerrero

The ADA is a nice size, but I was refering to Micro Reefs 8gallon. Instead of acrylic out of glass. I like the 8in height and 10in depth of it.

Funny you mention that ADA. I've always liked the 60-F but wanted a little less depth and just a bit more height so I cut down the front/back depth a little, added an inch of height, and sent those dimensions along to Mike. He had it built for me and it's now the 8-gallon on his site.

Funny you mention that ADA. I've always liked the 60-F but wanted a little less depth and just a bit more height so I cut down the front/back depth a little, added an inch of height, and sent those dimensions along to Mike. He had it built for me and it's now the 8-gallon on his site.

I am glad you had it built. I really like those dimensions. Do you have any recent pics of the tank?

Edited by Nerdman
MR02.jpg

I think for brand equity you should add the 'Micro Reefs LLC' under the logo, like ADA and GLA do. Until MR has the widespread recognition of ADA, I think it needs that.

But love the logo, more modern and sleek than the current one.

I love the new logo because that's my live rock in the background. hehe.

I think for brand equity you should add the 'Micro Reefs LLC' under the logo, like ADA and GLA do. Until MR has the widespread recognition of ADA, I think it needs that.

Agreed.

Mike, here's a print ready version which you can use if you like. I removed the hyphen because IMO it doesn't look as professional as no hyphen. Of course you need it for your website URL, but I don't see that being a big difference as many companies have URLs different from their company name.

The TM should be modified based on size. The LLC is not necessary for logos and typically isn't used in the logotype. You should add a TM to your logo and then deal with a registered trademark later (or not)-- it doesn't really matter as TM signifies unregistered trademark.

"Your business can use the ™ symbol whenever it wishes to claim a trademark. You do not need to file any paperwork or receive permission to use the ™ symbol. Use of the ™ symbol can put the competition on notice that the business considers a mark its trademark.

The ® symbol may ONLY be used AFTER the US Government grants a Federal registration certificate. The ® symbol may not be used while the Federal application is pending. Additionally, the ® symbol may only be used in connection with the goods and services listed on the registration certificate."

Right-click and view this picture for full scale version which you can download.

MicroReefLogo02.png

Micro-Reefs Aquariums
Agreed.

Mike, here's a print ready version which you can use if you like. I removed the hyphen because IMO it doesn't look as professional as no hyphen. Of course you need it for your website URL, but I don't see that being a big difference as many companies have URLs different from their company name.

The TM should be modified based on size. The LLC is not necessary for logos and typically isn't used in the logotype. You should add a TM to your logo and then deal with a registered trademark later (or not)-- it doesn't really matter as TM signifies unregistered trademark.

"Your business can use the ™ symbol whenever it wishes to claim a trademark. You do not need to file any paperwork or receive permission to use the ™ symbol. Use of the ™ symbol can put the competition on notice that the business considers a mark its trademark.

The ® symbol may ONLY be used AFTER the US Government grants a Federal registration certificate. The ® symbol may not be used while the Federal application is pending. Additionally, the ® symbol may only be used in connection with the goods and services listed on the registration certificate."

Right-click and view this picture for full scale version which you can download.

MicroReefLogo02.png

Now there's a logo I would want to use on the bigger tanks: 5 and greater.... :D

Now there's a logo I would want to use on the bigger tanks: 5 and greater.... :D

Curious why not the smaller tanks? I think it would be better for you to have a common brand identity ...

Micro-Reefs Aquariums
Curious why not the smaller tanks? I think it would be better for you to have a common brand identity ...

I spent already $300 dollars for 3 thousand stickers like that of my logo... I would want to use them up and then use the ones Chipp made for me!