Pod Your Reef

Purple Martini Mini Carpets Prices Update

Grad

I'd love to have one of your mini nems, but my tank won't be ready until Feb. think you could hold a little guy for me?

yea, im not selling off all of them out of my tank. Ill have more of them split by Feb, so ill have some :)

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Paul_TheOctopus

My 3 mini carpet arrived safely after 3 days journey to California. They ate doing well & acclimating right now in my tank. Thanks Grad.

You think these things would eat a wondering Goby?

They are only about quarter sized max, likely the goby could get away if he brushed up against it or landed partly in it, im not positive tho. I haven't had any loses from them in my tank, i have gobies, sexies, hermits and other which have at one point in time come in contact and they made it.

If the goby took a good dive and nailed the mini really well then it might be a different story, but thats kind of the case for everything landing in a anemone heh.

All pms replied to, my apologies for not getting back to some of you sooner. I was back on the farm for the weekend fixing some things up before winter.

MyLittleGremlin
All pm replied.

3 mini nems left for immediate sale.

I am interested in the 3 mini nems if still available. Do you by chance have a frag of Purple Monti I could purchase?

Please PM me with your PayPal info along with over night shipping.

Thank you.

• 2 weeks later...
Won't be disappointed, these guys are so cute and healthy. Grad's the man and the reason why I started my Mini-Nem craze! #addictionsucks.

NY group buy, please add me for both...

Looks like you better start feeding those things daily, Grad.

Lol, i have been for about a month now :)

Add me too, beautiful specimens you have there. I have about 9 light green ones and would like some different colors.

Added to the list and thank you :) . Are the light green nems you have true mini nems or maxi-minis?

blizzardscout2
Added to the list and thank you :) . Are the light green nems you have true mini nems or maxi-minis?

They are true mini nems, max size about 1 1/2 to 2 inches.

Archived