Cultivated Reef

Purple Martini Mini Carpets Prices Update

Grad

Hello everyone,

I find myself in the predicament of needing a larger tank, primarily due to the growth of my Sebae anemone. It went from a half dead pity purchase of 3" to a gorgeous showpiece of my tank at 18+" and growing. Additionally my picasso clowns have come to find it their home. I have a established population of Berghia nudibranches in my tank, with a rapidly diminishing aiptasia population. Needless to say the Berghia have done a wonderful job over the past months. Their effectiveness does seem erroneously slow at first, but they worked wonders for my system. Aiptasia X, Joes juice and zap-tasia and several others I've tried simply kill the tissue they come in contact with, any tissue that lives regenerates easily.

Now to the point of the post. I would like to sell off (yes to shipping) the excess Berghia in my system, as im sure their population has risen above the carrying capacity of the aiptasia population in my tank. Additionally i would like to reduce the number of Purple Martini Mini Carpet Anemones in my system, i believe im up to around 20 now. They are true mini's, <2" max size. They move there where they are happy, which has not been a problem in my tank yet and ive had them for over 1.5 years now.

I would like to sell the Berghia for at least 10$ each, and the mini carpets for 25$ each. If there is any interest please don't hesitate to ask, i will ship. Shipping will ideally be overnight, primarily at buyers desecration. Thanks for your time everyone.

-Berghia populations still very low in my system.

Mini carpet prices (1/26/12)

$25.00 EA

1/26/12

-ALL MINI CARPETS SOLD

List forming

Feedback thread

http://www.nano-reef.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=284198

Grad.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

All pms replied.

For now i have 9 berghia left and all the mini carpets.

Ill be starting a feedback thread for those i have pending sales with, also for those whom i have purchased things from in the past. Or for anyone else who care to chime in :)

Thanks for everyones interest!

-Grad

Alright everyone, the last shipment of berghia heads out tomorrow morning. This time round it was basically a tank tear down to find 3 of the little buggers lol. Likely in afew months or possibly weeks as its a established pop i may have more for sale.

All mini carpets still up for grabs! Also soon ill be posting some of my SPS frags.

-Grad

All pms replied, still have maybe 15 Berghia i can part with. Also i still have all the Mini carpets.

Hi any mini carpets left thanks.. Im in Ct..

Hi any mini carpets left thanks.. Im in Ct..

Yep, i still have 5 ill part with.

Toss me a PM with the zip and ill send u priority and express shipping quotes.

-Grad

Yep, i still have 5 ill part with.

Toss me a PM with the zip and ill send u priority and express shipping quotes.

-Grad

My zip is 06371 thanks

Archived