iball1804

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
Deckoz2302
Sad looking back on this tank and everyone's support. Thanks again guys!

You mean its sad looking back at all those times we photo chopped your pictures lol

Oh you guys are too kind :) And yes :lol: I have missed the photoshopping. Although last time I checked Deckoz, weren't you boycotting Nano Reef?

Deckoz2302
Oh you guys are too kind :) And yes :lol: I have missed the photoshopping. Although last time I checked Deckoz, weren't you boycotting Nano Reef?

Haha yep...and last time I checked you weren't going to be back for a year. Yet here we are

Haha yep...and last time I checked you weren't going to be back for a year. Yet here we are

Fine fine. How's the tank going? How'd teh wifey?

dont.... kill..... my..... zoas.....

when u gettin back in the game ballzy?

No they're not dead, far from it! I donated them to my LFS before I tore everything down. They're even happier than before ;)

What no tank? Why so?

I'm still not quite sure why I took it down, but I just needed a real between sports, academics and life. It'd be nice to set up a Pico one of these days though ;)

• 1 month later...

Hey everybody! I figured I might as well stop by and let y'all know I've got another reef project in mind that I can't WAIT to start on!

Stay tuned! :)

You'll find out soon enough :ninja:

What was the name of the guy on here that makes full spectrum PAR bulbs? I can't remember the name is his company.

FlowerMama

Mike C from Ledtric- the Par38 Plus is less blue, it's the most recent bulb that came out after folks wanted something less blue. That's what I have.

Mike C from Ledtric- the Par38 Plus is less blue, it's the most recent bulb that came out after folks wanted something less blue. That's what I have.

Got it - Thanks!

Ledtric

Thanks Brad. How are you doing? It's been a while!

The PAR38 PLUS is out of stock so it looks like I'll stick with the normal PAR38 I guess

• 5 months later...

Archived