Pod Your Reef

$ Pit

saltwatercoral

saltwatercoral
wanna buy me some too? damn thats like $50 a piece isnt it? lol

Yea, but one can never have to Many test Kits... Right?

Yea you will be fine.

Thanks for the vote of confidence Criley7! I am New but I am Def trying!

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
wanna buy me some too? damn thats like $50 a piece isnt it? lol

Omg look who's talking! You guys could come together and open a small aquarium and charge people. Lmao

saltwatercoral
Omg look who's talking! You guys could come together and open a small aquarium and charge people. Lmao

Thanks pschom! I am having one of my friends come over today to take some NICE pics of the tank (FTS) fish and corals! He has one of those fancy shmancy SLR's!

Thanks pschom! I am having one of my friends come over today to take some NICE pics of the tank (FTS) fish and corals! He has one of those fancy shmancy SLR's!

Nice! It seems like your tread only gets somewhere on this site with good pics. I need to start stealing back my wifes Christamas gift and start using it. (Canon t3)

saltwatercoral
Nice! It seems like your tread only gets somewhere on this site with good pics. I need to start stealing back my wifes Christamas gift and start using it. (Canon t3)

Thief it back! she wont notice! LOL!!! :P

I also just placed my order for my Hanna Checkers! They didnt have on in stock (Phosphorus LOW Range Tester) so I will need to get that one later but for now I will have the following soon!

1 Alkalinity Tester HI 755

1 Calcium Tester HI 758

1 Nitrite Tester HI 764

1 pH TESTER (The Original Checker) HI 98103

1 Phosphate Low Range Tester HI 713

1 Phosphorus Ultra Low Range Tester HI 736

1 Phosphorus High Range Tester HI 706

1 Silica High Range Tester HI 770

1 HI 731318 Cuvette Cleaning Cloths HI 731318 (SPARE)

1 HI 740142P syringe HI 740142P (SPARE)

saltwatercoral

Pictures have been taken with one of those fancy cameras and he will get the pics to me soon so I can see them! He had 3 diff lenses and said that he left his telescopic lens at home but his Pics that he took were so clear and Awsome! I can't wait till I can get a copy Of them so I can post them!

saltwatercoral

I got the new MP40wEs replacement in today and I just put it on the tank at a constant low setting and left my other 2 power heads on, just in case this one has problems. If it does I'm taking it back and sticking with my Koralia ones! I'll keep my fingers crossed!

saltwatercoral
If your new one doesn't work I might take mine back! Lol. Never.

Seeya tomorrow.

Sounds good!

What was the manufacture date on your MP40?

The bad one was I believe Feb 12th 2012.

If it doesn't work just get (4) mp10s...haha

Thats an idea! Still good for me getting the Miami acro today Criley!

saltwatercoral
New mp40 still working???

I will be home in an hr or so, I'll find out then! I hope it is or else I'm done with the Vortechs.

Thats an idea! Still good for me getting the Miami acro today Criley!

Hope you like all the coral. Looking forward to seeing pictures.

saltwatercoral
Hope you like all the coral. Looking forward to seeing pictures.

Thanks again! Theses are drip acclimating now! I figured by 12 they will be ready to put in the tank! The lights will be off then so I will take pics in the morning. Just to let everyone know what I got is the following:

Miami Orchid Staghorn (huge 5" with nice branches)

Red Montipora cap (given to me to heal up since it bleached a little)

Ultra green Wellsophyllia brain (Absolutly sick looking)

These will be some very nice additions to my tank, thanks again so much Criley7! I will Post pics tomorrow!

saltwatercoral

And yes the MP40wEs is still Working! It's ALIVE!!!! Lol, now I just need to learn how to use this thing!

Thanks again! Theses are drip acclimating now! I figured by 12 they will be ready to put in the tank! The lights will be off then so I will take pics in the morning. Just to let everyone know what I got is the following:

Miami Orchid Staghorn (huge 5" with nice branches)

Red Montipora cap (given to me to heal up since it bleached a little)

Ultra green Wellsophyllia brain (Absolutly sick looking)

These will be some very nice additions to my tank, thanks again so much Criley7! I will Post pics tomorrow!

No problem. Thank you.

saltwatercoral

Just fired up my PhosBan reactor as well as some PhosBan material tumbling at the lowest setting. Also placed the 3 pieces of coral in the tank, so I will See how they look in the morning!

saltwatercoral

I finaly was able to get some pics of the corals I got from Criley7! Now keep in mind that these are IPHONE pics so the color are much more vibrant in person...

Miami Orchid Staghorn

MiamiOrchidStaghorn.jpg

Red Montipora cap (bleached and needs some TLC)

RedMontiporacap.jpg

Ultra green Wellsophyllia brain

UltragreenWellsophylliabrain.jpg

Thanks again for the corals! I cant wait to get this thing filled!

saltwatercoral
No problem looks good. I hope that Monti cap gets its color back for you.

me 2! :D Im picking up a Green Monti from Pschom on wednesday as well!

me 2! :D Im picking up a Green Monti from Pschom on wednesday as well!

Check out the new stuff I bought yesterday. I put the pictures up in my thread. I got a new red, green, and purple monti cap also.

Archived