Innovative Marine Aquariums

rbaby' 60-F Dual View Panorama

rbaby

I hope it grows where I want it to...is it obvious where the frag is and where the live rock is? That live rock is so dead looking...not a spot of coralline on it...

I had to look again. I see the difference in color between the rock and frag but it's not glaring. I'm sure it will grow in fast. You have the magic touch :)

• Replies 508
  • Created
  • Last Reply

looks really good! Lol you weren't kidding when you said you went on a shipping spree!

I just picked up a really nice camera so I'd def have to start a journal as well.

I had to look again. I see the difference in color between the rock and frag but it's not glaring. I'm sure it will grow in fast. You have the magic touch :)

We'll see in a few months LOL...I just want my SPS to live. Is that too low of a standard? LOL. I've never kept them before so if they live I'd be happy--thriving would be the next step :).

Can't put my finger on it, but agree with Gena, you have that magic touch!

Thank you both :) that's very kind--when it all grows out, it'll be like Skittles puked in my tank which could either be fantastic...or dreadful.

looks really good! Lol you weren't kidding when you said you went on a shipping spree!

I just picked up a really nice camera so I'd def have to start a journal as well.

What camera did you get? I just have a Canon powershot--does decently enough but not nearly as nice as a DSLR with a macro lens.

Ooooooo...ahhhhhhhh...wow your tank is sexy

Thank you :)

Bought a new mushroom, going to get it tomorrow...never had a St. Thomas Ricordea before--but I found this gorgeous deep red one:

thomas.jpg

Phil Your Aquarium is awesome--I contacted him about my struggling Cotton Candy Pocci (looks to be STN since I unpacked him) and he has offered to send me a replacement for free.

I want to go home to st thomas. The first thing that you notice about st. Thomas, is that the island is so full of alchoholics. Ima have to add that to my list, get some st thomas mushies to go in the mushroom garden

Sick ric, and I should've stolen your idea of the rubber mat stuff under the tank....genius

I'm going to swap it at some point for the ADA garden mat.

:drool:

That St. Thomas is gorgeous. Great addition, as always.

Just got him in today--unmounted :( so I'll have to isolate and mount him to a rock before I can take a pic. Acclimating as I type :).

Holy crap this tank is awesome. It even matches your furniture.

Everything matches my furniture!

I want to go home to st thomas. The first thing that you notice about st. Thomas, is that the island is so full of alchoholics. Ima have to add that to my list, get some st thomas mushies to go in the mushroom garden

If you could, do it! Not much colors available in the market right now, I bet you could find a kick ass one down there.

And a bunch of "lazy" island people that give you attitude & suck their teeth

Adds to the charm?

And your girlfriend ain't your girlfriend - just your turn down there hahaha jk

LOL

Looking awesome as usual, bro!

Thank you...but it's 'sis' :)

That's a bummer that it wasn't attached to anything. Although even when attached there's no guarantees they'll stay that way. Every single one I've had has moved. Try to find the lowest flow area of your tank.

Pfft, I crack the whip on my corals--when I tell my anemones to stay put...THEY STAY PUT DAMMIT! This mushy better be obedient :) or else..............

...I'll just put them in stockings with rubble :).

What is this nonsense of boredom with SW am I hearing about--and tearing down your tank?! not.allowed.

I know, I know :( I get a little crazy at times and fool myself into thinking I'm bored with the hobby. lol I'm in love with SW again. Beautiful tanks like yours totally inspire me! :bowdown:

I know, I know :( I get a little crazy at times and fool myself into thinking I'm bored with the hobby. lol I'm in love with SW again. Beautiful tanks like yours totally inspire me! :bowdown:

Looking forward to seeing what you'll be up to with your tank changes.

Here's the St. Thomas Ric:

IMG_5209.JPG

After 3 weeks, the maxi-minis I've propagated are now a complete circle and coloring up again great (this guy healed well, he got sucked into the powerhead and I thought he was a goner):

IMG_5202.JPG

This tank is very nice! Maybe a dumb question, but how do you keep it so clean? I'm setting up a rimless very soon and I want it to look like yours. Thx.

BTW I completely agree with you about the AI controller. It's cheap. I spilled a little water on it and the whole thin shorted out. My replacement doesn't work either so....

Archived