Coral Vue Hydros

say a prayer for Hope

wartskin

Well I just fed him about 30min ago and went to look at my tank to find slime all over thinking what's p!$$#& off in the tank? Well Hope puked up the siverside and the worms got to it, not a good sign..... makes me wanna run to the LFS & get a peppermint for em to eat...been meaning to change up his diet a lil bit but the LFS is closed.....ugh be ok lil fishy.....

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just saved this lil guys life he was out of his shell and covered in slime not moving, removed him thinking it was dead brought it in the bathroom to look at it and seen movement quickly rinsed him in the sink threw em back in the tank cleaned his shell put it back in. Took awhile but he got back init iam guessing he's got bad memories in that shell so I took a pic of him cleaning the rest of the slime off him

531931539_photobucket_55955_.jpg

Fed my Frogfish, he puked it up, bristle worms got it, slimed the tank caught the hermits in the slime that were eating it and now everthing was covered in slime but I've been sucking it out Frogfish is covered in slime too been blowing it off em

I don't care what no one says i don't like these worms, slime-n up my tank, got slime all over my frogs face i kno it cant be good for em to breath that crap it just about suffacated a hermit, caught one of em theirs still another big one

If you've ever seen a bristle or whatever worm it is...its the same one thats in my worms hurt corals pic. worm eat they slime it like a spider would with its web

I don't care what no one says i don't like these worms, slime-n up my tank, got slime all over my frogs face i kno it cant be good for em to breath that crap it just about suffacated a hermit, caught one of em theirs still another big one

If you've ever seen a bristle or whatever worm it is...its the same one thats in my worms hurt corals pic. worm eat they slime it like a spider would with its web

Ohhhhhhhhhhh you're bat#### crazy. I get it now thanks!

That's my guess also to much silversides or just a bad one, I wouldn't wanna have a burgers only diet either....but I could do Little Ceasers Pizza, gonna get him some peppermints if he makes it plus I found a single lil aptasia starting to grow

hope seems to be relaxed in its spot, hope I don't end up with a dead frog tomorrow lol

After watching for awhile I came to realize these worms are predators of the dead and dying.... they secrete this mucus over their prey then suck back in the mucus to feed, I watched this one for awhile cause I couldn't catch him, but a different hermit was trapped in the mucus, well while the worm is sucking back up his spit this lil hermit was being pulled right out of his shell and the more it struggled the more it got tangled in goo which the worm was getting excited about but I caught another worm and saved another hermit, funny

I need my uv light to come quick!!! My other burned out last month found a few on ebay, got em cheap $10.50 a piece free shiping good deals are still out their just gotta find em and jump on em

That's my guess also to much silversides or just a bad one, I wouldn't wanna have a burgers only diet either....but I could do Little Ceasers Pizza

FWIW, I could def do a burgers only diet

I think he might be constapatid he keeps trying to poop? Oh man iam gonna be worried till this thing poops n eats

no sleep cause of a fish...I don't get it, I can't do anything for it anyway....and now iam talking to myself

I think he might be constapatid he keeps trying to poop? Oh man iam gonna be worried till this thing poops n eats

no sleep cause of a fish...I don't get it, I can't do anything for it anyway....and now iam talking to myself

How often are you feeding it?

Dear God

Please help Hope. this sweet fish is sliming up the place and has slime on her face. Hope may also be constipated... will you please look into that.

I would also like for you to help the Hermit crab with bad memories of being slimed to get through these trying times

Amen

Archived