Cultivated Reef

Criley's 20H Mixed Reef

Criley7

Yea I'll let you know how everything looks after they open up Saturday night. You can always give the flame angel a try. I have seen them in reef tanks. Just talk to your LFS, and if the flame starts picking then see if you can sell or trade to them. It doesn't really hurt much to try.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The LFS has to sell them for $60 so it depends on the kind of store credit they will give me. They are $34 on liveaquaria so if I can break even I'll go for it.

Yea definitly. I am member of saltwaterfish.com from purchasing there before and they sent me a list of things that would be $50 shipped and a flame angel was on the list.

• 2 weeks later...

Added some new coral today.

FTS

J33h5.jpg

Right Side

U3Oik.jpg

Left Side

G7hUg.jpg

Last week I also made the decision to get rid of the Aquaclear HOB and set up a sump and refugium. I got rid of all the equipment in the top so it looks a lot more clean. And now have better water quality.

It's a Pocillapora. When I bought it, it was under LEDs and was more green. In the picture it was a little aggrivated and the polyps really aren extended. But I'm about to order some new replacement bulbs to upgrade my stock ones, so everything in the tank with have the "pop" it really does have. I have alot of very nice and expensive stuff but these lights don't show it off. All will change soon enough. fingerscrossed

I think I like that golden rod color to be honest. But picturing that but with a greenish tint sounds badass too.

I had no idea how much better coral could look until I got my LEDs haha. What bulbs are you getting?

Atleast 2 times a week. Wednesdays and Sundays usually. That picture above was actually from the night before my water change and sock change.

Update:

Been busy and was a little behind on adding the Phosban Reactor but I got it all hooked up today after my water change. I have stressed the tank out over the past few days changing water and messing with some frags so my new Hawaiian punch zoas aren't open yet. But I'm not worried they will be fine over the next few days. I'll post pics when their happy. :D

FTS

MRAdD.jpg

Right Side

PHtRC.jpg

Left Side

IW6rU.jpg

Middle

41sil.jpg

Pink Palythoas

Nv7qp.jpg

Pocillapora

q3g51.jpg

Purple People Eaters

YXaFu.jpg

Multicolor Ricordia rock

AwJaO.jpg

Acans

9plcR.jpg

Lord of the Rings

G7KJs.jpg

Blastos

lE1SX.jpg

Look at some of my previous post for color comparison. These new lights bring out all the true colors! They are awesome!

Archived