Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Criley's 20H Mixed Reef

Criley7

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yea no problem. If you call SWF.com they might be able to specifically get anything you want from ORA. They are located 5 minutes from ORA and go there every morning to pick up new things.

Are you worried about the Cherub Angel picking on your coral?

I'm currently researching this because I want a flame angel for when I upgrade tanks. Seems like it's a 50/50 chance with most dwarf angels. Some do nothing but pick and others never even look at coral.

Also, *gorgeous* wrasse. Great choice!

No not really worried. Dwarf angels tend to be 50/50 but Pygmy angels are usually more "reef safe". I wouldnt go with a flame angel tho because usually they are some of the worse coral pickers out of the dwarf and pygmies. I'm going to be keeping my eye on him closely but I think overall he will be perfectly fine. And yea this wrasse is quickly becoming one of my favorites.

But... But, but I want it! :lol: It would make a great center piece for what I have planned.

I want red in my tank, any other suggestions? I've looked at hawks but they aren't as vibrant and are "with caution" as well. There's a solid red flasher wrasse but I know the sixline wouldn't appreciate that and I'm too attached to lose him. My next coral will be some form of red montipora. I'm just trying to balance my tank's color.

Yea I have a lot of red and green corals that's why I went with the blue/purple shades of fish. You could find some Red/pink color fairy wrasse...maybe a red mandarin. I'm sure you will find something cool though. Go on Thatfishplace.com or saltwaterfish.com. I got both of those new fish today in store at That Fish Place. They always have a huge selection and even more on the website.

Good choice, I've always wanted PPE's B) ever since they first came out but I could never find them and when I did (since they were so new) they were like $50+ per polyp.

If your still looking go on coralmorphologic.com they have some left. And they also have crazy ricordia.

By the way to anyone still wondering, the new Cherub Angel doesn't even care that there is coral in the tank. He only eats the pods off the LR and when I feed him. So far so good!

Thanks, I've looked at their selection and I'm pleased with what I see. You will have to let me know how good their quality is when you actually receive it.

I need to complete my tank upgrade before anything new is purchased and I have $85 in credit with live aquaria so I'll be hitting up diver's den for something red (I like their reverse superman monti but it will be gone before I'm ready so I'm not getting attached to it :lol: ) before I order from another vendor.

Good to hear about the angel too, I'm still debating on if I should get one. I have some time to decide so I'm in no rush.

Archived