Innovative Marine Aquariums

eshinesystem LED fixtures

xCry0x

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now that this Chinese holiday is over I really hope they ship out my lights soon. It has been hard trying not to think about the new lights every time I look at my tank. I havent added anything to the tank either. I want these lights soon.

Here is a shot of the tank that the new lights are going on. Bad picture with phone and actinics just came on.

How do you photograph a 6 foot long tank??

IMAG0484-1.jpg

Here is a side shot

IMAG0485.jpg

They sent me a little teaser tonight. Light is complete but they are finishing up the solar simulator. I have been waiting over a month now (Already paid in full). This so better be worth it. Looks good so far.

48X3W Cree Light Fixture

IMG_6688.jpg

Here are two more

IMG_6696.jpg

IMG_6695.jpg

SWAG, you have to understand what a "business" is. It's where people outsource or find someone to do something, and then exponentially increase it's price. While many companies do this, it creates a healthy and thriving business. Without competition like this, prices would be sky high.

"they won't buy one just because they have to pay twice the price for no reason" - You obviously have no experience with the outside world. Every single product ever fabricated has its price raised, solely for the reason of making a profit on their product.

Leave please. And you spelled "Swagger" wrong. But of course you knew that.

Again, please stop talking, and posting like twenty new threads a day that can be easily answered with a little research.

Lol.

This guy seems to never hop off people's d!cks.

You're like ich except you attach to people's d!cks bro.

Learn to hop off.

So I got an email today from Vicky.

Dear Sir,

Hope you are doing well.

E.shine released new item: 48 x 3W with controller recently.

• 24 x 3w CREE XPE D3, 24 x 3w CREE XPG R5

• 60/90 degree lens focus light to deep bottom

• White & blue can be separately controlled by controller

• Controller can exactly simulate Sunrise and Sunset

• Fixture dimensions: 600 x 140 x 55mm

• Controller size: 200x140x50mm

• Hang kits included

• Warranty: three years for fixture, one year for controller

• Can add bracket (for less than 760mm tank use)

Look forward to hearing from you soon.

Regards

Vicky

E.shine Systems

And a link to this PDF

I say one thing for them, if this was a custom request by Ice, they are pretty resourceful in deciding to make a batch, or add the product to their line even.

I emailed back to ask for a price, will let you know =0)

I would be very interested in the price. Weird for them to release something that they haven't even completed. Got an email lastnight saying that they are still having some issues with the solar simulator and it could be a could more weeks before they are ready to ship. I have now been waiting over a month for this fixture. I knew that it was going to take a while but I didnt think it would take this long.

I just hope that they get the solar simulator right before they ship out. I believe that the light can only be turned on and off with the solar simulator. I dont believe that there are any switches on the fixture itself. So if the controller craps out so does your light.

I asked for a 52X3W fixture to begin with but for some reason the extra 4 leds were causing major problems. They came back to me and said that 48 was the max they could go. I figured 4 extra leds would not have made that big of a difference.

Damn this looks really interesting, I may look into these whenever I can start working again once my pops is feeling better and doesnt need full time care

FYI- I bought four fixtures. Two with 60 degree optics and two with 90 degree optics. I would imagine that I will only be using the two 90 degree fixtures. I will probably be putting the other two up for sale.

Ice - I was quoted $385/piece. Would be interesting to know how that compares to the price you agreed, given they created to your specs!

They sent me a little teaser tonight. Light is complete but they are finishing up the solar simulator. I have been waiting over a month now (Already paid in full). This so better be worth it. Looks good so far.

48X3W Cree Light Fixture

IMG_6688.jpg

Here are two more

IMG_6696.jpg

IMG_6695.jpg

i really wish they would offer those fixtures in white.

would look more sleek imo.

but thats a sick fixture that your're getting!

i really wish they would offer those fixtures in white.

would look more sleek imo.

but thats a sick fixture that your're getting!

If it's an aluminum fixture why not just have someone powdercoat it any color you want it?

Dont know if I will ever get my lights. It has been over 5 weeks now and although they are done buiding the light, it seems as though they are having some problems with the solar simulator.

Dont know what I should do at this point... wait it out or throw in the towel and ask for a refund.

Did you see the price I was quoted for your lights? Is it cheaper or more expensive than you are paying? I still can't believe they are promoting them for sale when yours aren't even finished!!

Are they still communicating? I would tell them to finish within the week, or you'll require a refund.

This all makes me think twice about buying a unit from them when I am ready ... though I want the stock CREE 60W unit so hopefully that would all be good.

Archived