Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
fish-boy

Awesome macros

I just got my order and put the stuff in the tank. Amazing stuff. Everything seems healthy (or at least to me). Nothing died, except the penny macro. I am a little dissapointed about the button polyps, because I only got one polyp. Still very happy because the condium was too big and i had to split it in two! The packaging was good and the price amazing.

Good to hear on the rest, shame about that polyp though, send me your info it should have been more than that, like a large square inch.

I just got my order and put the stuff in the tank. Amazing stuff. Everything seems healthy (or at least to me). Nothing died, except the penny macro. I am a little dissapointed about the button polyps, because I only got one polyp. Still very happy because the condium was too big and i had to split it in two! The packaging was good and the price amazing.

Thanks for sharing, I was thinking about ordering and this makes me feel better about giving my money to a stranger :)

Good to hear on the rest, shame about that polyp though, send me your info it should have been more than that, like a large square inch.

How do i do that?

Edited by fish-boy

I don't think I will email him. Im satisfied.

or pm me :) I was absentee yesterday, cable modem acting up. Glad to hear you were satisfied, but really it is no problem... either way I appreciate it.