Coral Vue Hydros

Awesome macros

fish-boy

I just got my order and put the stuff in the tank. Amazing stuff. Everything seems healthy (or at least to me). Nothing died, except the penny macro. I am a little dissapointed about the button polyps, because I only got one polyp. Still very happy because the condium was too big and i had to split it in two! The packaging was good and the price amazing.

altolamprologus
I just got my order and put the stuff in the tank. Amazing stuff. Everything seems healthy (or at least to me). Nothing died, except the penny macro. I am a little dissapointed about the button polyps, because I only got one polyp. Still very happy because the condium was too big and i had to split it in two! The packaging was good and the price amazing.

Thanks for sharing, I was thinking about ordering and this makes me feel better about giving my money to a stranger :)

Good to hear on the rest, shame about that polyp though, send me your info it should have been more than that, like a large square inch.

How do i do that?

or pm me :) I was absentee yesterday, cable modem acting up. Glad to hear you were satisfied, but really it is no problem... either way I appreciate it.

Archived