Innovative Marine Aquariums

Justin's Mini S

Justind823

that last fts looks amazing. I absolutely love those blastos!

Thanks, me too!

Who gave you crabs!?

At this point I don't know. Just another addition to a very long list. :eek:

I went to the LFS today and picked up two more sexy shrimp since I had a $10 off coupon that was going to expire. I was hoping there would be an anenome shrimp but no luck. They get new livestock every other week so I'll check again next week. At least I now have a trio of sexies!

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TheUnfocusedOne
It's alright. He's probably crying into his asian shore crab biotope right now. Those invasive crabs are never leaving his tank.

Hey I've got other stuff in there now. But no, I probs won't be rid of them... Posting in the mantis shrimp thread has got me really missing those little guys now though...

TheUnfocusedOne
Just think - $50 shipped to your door!

Eh, I don't think I'd do another wennarae. I think the only way I'd set up another tank is if I came across an uber rare one.

I've considered a clam but it's probably never going to happen. I'd need a pretty small clam and they don't have a very good survival rate under 2"

You forget that my clam in the 12g start out less than 2", and I never took care of that thing.

Eh, I don't think I'd do another wennarae. I think the only way I'd set up another tank is if I came across an uber rare one.

You forget that my clam in the 12g start out less than 2", and I never took care of that thing.

BlueZoo has had some not so common ones in their collectors choice section lately. Check it and get one.

True...we'll see. I want to get a nice looking corallimorph of some kind. It's going to get really tight in there if I do actually get one.

im fighting the fight right now. uggggg

Ah that's unfortunate. Your tank is still new though so no biggie. Just keep up with your maintenance and keep a good cuc, you should be fine.

TheUnfocusedOne
I should be picking up a pom pom crab and an anemone shrimp tomorrow!

Do you actually work, or are you still living off your reserves?

I should be picking up a pom pom crab and an anemone shrimp tomorrow!

sweet!!!!! I love my pom pom, I wish I could get an anemone shrimp for my tank. We never get any in at the lfs I work at.

Do you actually work, or are you still living off your reserves?

If I didn't work I wouldn't even have a tank. I just got off working on the amazing race you dolt. You'd remember if you cared about what I told you :tears:

sweet!!!!! I love my pom pom, I wish I could get an anemone shrimp for my tank. We never get any in at the lfs I work at.

I went to a new one yesterday and said they would be getting in a large shipment tonight. I've had 2 pom poms before but never a nem shrimp. Super excited about having one in the tank.

I love the tank--everything's a baby, it's going to be great when it all grows and matures.

I know! I'm starting to think that those blue mushrooms are going to be a problem though. A few have already started re locating and making babies in their new positions... Fortunately they are nice enough looking mushies.

No nem shrimp today. They werent able to get them in but I gave them my number for when they do. Hopefully sometime in the next couple weeks!

I did get something though...

DSC_1759.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
So I'm guessing you killed your tank.

It's going and as always is better than yours.

Alex moved out. It's bitter sweet since she took her camera with her. I've got mine but it isn't nearly as nice as hers. I'll take some pictures of it tomorrow since I just added something and I'd like to wait until it opens up more.

I need to stop buying frags.

Perhaps I'll put Christmas money towards a camera...

Ah, let's be realistic here, I'll be spending that money on booze and cigars.

TheUnfocusedOne
It's going and as always is better than yours.

Alex moved out. It's bitter sweet since she took her camera with her. I've got mine but it isn't nearly as nice as hers. I'll take some pictures of it tomorrow since I just added something and I'd like to wait until it opens up more.

I need to stop buying frags.

Perhaps I'll put Christmas money towards a camera...

Ah, let's be realistic here, I'll be spending that money on booze and cigars.

Why did Alex move out?

You didn't...

He's a monster, just like my wife.

Haha she can pawn her possessions for larger boxes. The ones I gave her are somewhat small for building material. Maybe a nice refrigerator box, you can at least stand up in those.

Picked up a blueish hammer frag for $10 bucks

IMG_0082.jpg

Also got 2 nice purple tonga mushrooms. Heres one hanging out in the mushie garden.

IMG_0081.jpg

I have to say I really like these red shrooms. They start out like typical red ones but as they grow they gain nice blue spots all over.

I also got this very small bubble coral frag. I think its a little bleached (I can never tell with bubbles) atm but I couldnt pass it up for $5. Plus, I always liked the bubble that parishilton had in his tank so I needed one for my pico.

IMG_0083.jpg

WHOAA PHOTOS

Pom Pom catching some snacks

IMG_0098.jpg

Feeding the bubble

IMG_0094.jpg

Some top down shots:

IMG_0092.jpg

IMG_0093.jpg

Got this little blasto frag, such a cool color morph!

IMG_0089.jpg

Archived