ReefCleaners.org

Justin's Mini S

Justind823

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply
awesome additions

Thanks man. How were the prices on the maxis?

The first of many torches I'm sure.

I will fit four different kinds in this tank, so help me.

Nice tank! by the looks of it, that internal skim filter with just chemipure and filterfloss is working great, hun? I'm considering sommering similar.

Jhb

Yea it has been working quite well! I actually never got around to putting filter floss in it. I've only ever run chemi-pure in this tank.

It's a nice little filter. For a tank this size the flow is perfect.

i think they were in the 50's. not to sure. gonna go back soon and see if they have other in colors that i might like. what are they price wise around you?

Christopher Marks

This is coming along really nicely! The Subcurrent filter fits perfectly, it looks like it's built in to the aquarium. Your new aquascape looks great, just be careful to give your coral frags enough room to grow in.

Looks beautiful, Justin!
+1

Thanks a bunch guys!

This is coming along really nicely! The Subcurrent filter fits perfectly, it looks like it's built in to the aquarium. Your new aquascape looks great, just be careful to give your coral frags enough room to grow in.

Thanks CM! I had hoped it would fit on the smaller side of the tank when I got it, so I could do a peninsula style tank. I definitely works the way it is there, I'm very happy with it now that the loclines are mostly covered.

The FTS makes the coral look a lot closer then they actually are. They have room for a few months at least. Definitely going to be a problem sometime in the future though!

Wow, how did I not see this before? Gorgeous tank! I love the coral selection and scape

Hey Yoshii I was browsing on the Lounge and saw you.

Whoooo hot-diggity-dog. ;)

Wow, how did I not see this before? Gorgeous tank! I love the coral selection and scape

Thanks! I'd like to say there was a method to buying these coral but they were all mostly impulse buys...

Hey Yoshii I was browsing on the Lounge and saw you.

Whoooo hot-diggity-dog. ;)

:blink:

WTF?

:mellow: Nvm.

You should get a super small clam! That would be awesome!

I've considered a clam but it's probably never going to happen. I'd need a pretty small clam and they don't have a very good survival rate under 2"

So when do you expect this tank to be covered in hair algae like all your other ones?

I'm sure it will pop up sooner or later. My tanks are never complete without a good hair algae battle.

Archived