Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Justin's Mini S

Justind823

Thanks man. I just hope it doesnt sag anymore than it already has...

Yea I said that.

haha i know what you mean. mine has a slight bow aswell but i think has stopped

fts is amazing btw

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks man. I don't think I'm going to get a pistol shrimp. I wouldnt be able to deal with the constant sand storms. I don't even know if I want to keep the goby. Its way too shy and barely comes very far out of its cave, even to eat. I might go to the LFS today and see if they have any interesting inverts that I could add. Maybe a few more sexies or a nem shrimp. We'll see what they have to offer.

I guess I bought a magic suicidal fish. I just found it shriveled on the floor. I don't understand how that fish got past the lid and so far from the tank...

Ridiculous.

I've been considering it and this fish dying is a step in that direction. I'm just afraid that its going to cause problems with this tank being so small.

If i were to get one, I'd like to move the scoly and put the maxi in the front left corner under the candy cane. I've never had a problem with them moving before but I really wouldn't like to start having that problem in a small tank like this.

I'm not exactly sure where you want it, but Maxi minis prefer being on/in rock. So you might be able to move the scoly until you're sure its not going anywhere, then put it back.

I say do it if you're okay with no fish, and be able to take it back to the lfs if need be

Yea I meant moving the scoly and having it attach to the rock behind it. That way the maxi would have plenty of space to stretch out with out touching anything.

I'm set on no fish. I was on the fench about fish from the start, it was sort of an impulse buy on this particular goby. I think I'll get 2 more sexies, an anenome shrimp and maybe a pom pom crab and leave it at that.

Where are you looking? lol

From the FTS on the front page it looks like there is a lot of reds and blues, maybe something different? Like a BRIGHT YELLOW one? :lol:

Perhaps. I'm now thinking of getting a st.thomas mushroom instead of the maxi. I think some of the morphs are more interesting than a maxi. Its also something I would never put in a small tank with a fish.

Coral morphologic always has some really nice wysiwyg ones but I don't feel like paying for overnight shipping from Florida.

HUGE sale going on at one of my LFS's this weekend starting tomorrow. I went there and scoped out the frag racks today. I should come home with a few goodies tomorrow afternoon :happydance:

No DSLR today but I took a couple pictures with my P&S of the coral I picked up on Friday.

Got a small head of frogspawn. Perfect size for the pico. I'll worry about it getting bigger later...

IMG_0066.jpg

IMG_0071.jpg

Zoa frag

IMG_0068.jpg

Monti cap

IMG_0069.jpg

Some type of pocillopora I think?

IMG_0065.jpg

Thats it for coral.

Archived