Pod Your Reef

The Oceanarium Project: Imaginarium

Deckoz2302

haha yea Im constantly burning myself with splattering bacon grease on the griddle cause I cook shirtless rofl

Least you don't stain your clothes :lol: I hate spaghetti sauce splatters!

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice videos! I wish I could find it but there was one of a clown hosting an Acan but he was too big and could only stick his head between the polyps.

Your kitty is adorable!!!!

That clownfish looks like it's having fun :happy:

I had two clowns that loved living in the anthelia in my tank. They would do that exact same thing with the anthelia. They'd do the classic move out and back up routine like Marlin was teaching Nemo in the movie.

Ha aha..Joel ;/ how's the dotty back?

Thanks Gena lol. She's a frigging crack head.

I<3nanotanks that's a 12 inch cube aka the new clonemetope for my clowns and a few bubble tips. Here is the last picture of its progress...

Its mid stained atm so ugly..but this was the last decent pic

IMG_20120219_145249.jpg

oh its a deep blue pro cube. you can get them in 10, 12, 14, 20, and 23 inch, your lfs should be able to order them for you if they get deep blue stuff

Im not kidding if I still had the receipt I'd take a picture. they've had it since I started my first tank up, just sitting on the shelf, they used to have 2, and one of the 23 incher's. That was like march of last year. and This was the last one thats been lingering around for ever. Im actually really happy it was cheap cause now this tank should be relatively cheap to set up. I already had the wood. I already have a return pump for the display ima T off of, so only things Ill have to buy is the tank, pf-nano overflow box, return utube. and a couple extra led's and an arm. total cost for the tank will probably be 200 bucks, cause I have extra led's and a dim4 controller. Now I just need rock and to keep my eye out for a couple amazing bubble tips

Ha aha Katy...nice

Thanks Ethan.

So the new fixtures design is gonna be something like this

IMG_20120220_092237.jpg

Also the most random thing today

IMG_20120220_092755.jpg

Archived