Coral Vue Hydros

The Oceanarium Project: Imaginarium

Deckoz2302

where did you get the 10x10x10 rob? i need one for the other side...space constricted

I also just realized this tank is short enough to pee in ....haha

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
where did you get the 10x10x10 rob? i need one for the other side...space constricted

I also just realized this tank is short enough to pee in ....haha

Easy way to cycle your tank!

So lately I've been seeing copepod molts floating around. Well I just glanced into the hob fudge and saw a pod as big as a sexy shrimp....wtf wow

You sure they aren't amphipods? I find huge (1/4-1/3") amphipod molts in my tank. Not so much anymore since Neon Damsels are rock grazers but that's how it goes.

oops I thought I just said POD molts not copepods haha i was tired. But yea theyre amphipods in the fuge as big as sexies....pretty gnar lol

I just had some fried eggs and a bagel and cream cheese sitting on the floor trying to figure out my on going dilemma

So Still trying to figure out why my PWM module doesn't work...it doesn't change the voltage throughout the slope...code works but meh

This has been my week long dilemma

PWM dilemma

oops I thought I just said POD molts not copepods haha i was tired. But yea theyre amphipods in the fuge as big as sexies....pretty gnar lol

HA! I have a few that scar me in the tank every once in a while! Like Monsters running around in there!

Coffee the breakfast of champs! ;)

I'm making crepes :happy:

:o

We really are twinsies!!!! I was going to make crepes this morning :lol: What did you fill yours with? I have a ton of homemade fig jam. I usually do strawberries but I don't have any right now.

Brad.....the new cube is fantastic! Nice job on the stand too. I love the black edges on the tank...very nice!!!!!

Thanks Gena. Had to get black edging to match the current tank you know. I'm in the middle of prepping the edges w iron on veneer. Then filling the grain. Hope I can get it finished tonight so I can setup the rock and get it wet tomorrow. Then I'm just waiting on another eshoppes pf-nano overflow box to show up and a return tube

Thanks Gena. Had to get black edging to match the current tank you know. I'm in the middle of prepping the edges w iron on veneer. Then filling the grain. Hope I can get it finished tonight so I can setup the rock and get it wet tomorrow. Then I'm just waiting on another eshoppes pf-nano overflow box to show up and a return tube

That's so cool!!!! Can't wait to see the completed stand. I would love to do what you're doing, but with a display refugium!!!!

BTW...my tank is looking superb and I have you to thank :happy:

It has really responded to the correction of the alk/ca/mag.

amazing! im glad to hear, you should post a new fts ;) I hope your algae is coming along also

And I can't wait to see the stand either haha, I hope I can keep the same uniform color and remember how many coats of stain/poly I put on haha so the colors come out the same haha

Congrats joel! Haha if there weren't laws about shirts in public places I'd be shirtless all the time. I hate the feeling of shirts lol kinda like shoes...I'd wear sandals all the time if I could lol

Archived