Everything else looks great though. :happy:

That's why it sucks soooo had lol I'm so sad :(

Beautiful pictures!!!!!!

Thanks Gena haha I gotta try to enjoy it still ya know

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I feel your pain :(

When I lost my anemone it was very frustrating because everything else in the tank was thriving yet I could not save my nem.

That's why it sucks soooo had lol I'm so sad :(

Thanks Gena haha I gotta try to enjoy it still ya know

I know I am so sorry. I have been nursing this tiny Yuma back to health after the amazing mother died for no reason and everything else never even flinched. -_-

Sometimes you do everything you can and they still don't make it. Truly sorry it was a beautiful clam.

Yea for real lol. If I try it again I'm going to grow out a monti cap that's the same species as my orange. That way I have backup. No morph trying unless you have backup! Lol

Yea for real lol. If I try it again I'm going to grow out a monti cap that's the same species as my orange. That way I have backup. No morph trying unless you have backup! Lol

Wow.

I am excited to see the morph from Tron's Pink and Green Millies growing together! That should be HOT! ;)

Nah I stuck a razor under the glue and popped em off and glued em straight to my rocks...

Good morning dude!..Oh man, sorry to hear about the clam and the monti's. :(

All the rest still looking hot!

I have a triple cap monti thing going on. The purple rim green one looks like it's eating or bleaching the pink one as it starts to grow up over it. I'll try and snap a pic tonight.

surgicalsense
Yea its gonna suck that cooter isn't around anymore lol

Well maybe once you get the nem tank going to you can get a cooter replacement and place it in there. Plenty of cooters in the sea :lol:

Also, see what can be figure out for May :happy:

Well maybe once you get the nem tank going to you can get a cooter replacement and place it in there. Plenty of cooters in the sea :lol:

:lol: Someone is gonna see this and immortalize it in a quote!!!!!!

I had no idea that montis would "eat" each other...woah!!!!! So how do people get those crazy looking multi-color montis?????

surgicalsense

I had no idea that montis would "eat" each other...woah!!!!! So how do people get those crazy looking multi-color montis?????

:lol:

Maybe one is more aggresive then other in the tank for some chemical reason? Similar to some zoa will grow with other zoa, however there are the few that will not mesh :huh:

The montis were all caps...however caps are not all the same. You gotta get them with the same coralite structure. Some caps are bubbly like my orange one. Some are smooth and some are like pancake mix splatter like spiros purple monti. I hope I saved the green one as its color was awesome and the mother colony is like my orange one. Where the purple one that ate them was smooth more like a cup coral.

:lol:

Maybe one is more aggresive then other in the tank for some chemical reason? Similar to some zoa will grow with other zoa, however there are the few that will not mesh :huh:

Probably so. I will have to experiment later on if the green one recovers I will frag it in half with a piece of my orange monti

Archived