inTank Media Baskets

The Oceanarium Project: Imaginarium

Deckoz2302

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hmmm so I turned down the lights on Wednesday when I got the anemones. I only turned down the white channel, but I did it pretty significantly by 40% lol. Well the monti quartet close to the edge of the high par started to bleach....I should just stick to my guts and let them adjust to my light not me adjust to them. Meh

Hmmm so I turned down the lights on Wednesday when I got the anemones. I only turned down the white channel, but I did it pretty significantly by 40% lol. Well the monti quartet close to the edge of the high par started to bleach....I should just stick to my guts and let them adjust to my light not me adjust to them. Meh

In my experience, low light caused my SPS to brown.

jedimasterben
The bigger one has shrunk and doesn't want to hold its krill down

IMG_20120322_200832.jpg

Why are you feeding krill? I would do small chunks of meat, seems easier for them to eat in my experience. Are his tentacles sticky? Is he moving around?

I did krill the first meal because its the highest in protein of most foods. I have been feeding shrimp since daily - no no sticky tentacles :( they are worrying me...

jedimasterben
I did krill the first meal because its the highest in protein of most foods. I have been feeding shrimp since daily - no no sticky tentacles :( they are worrying me...

:(

Definitely not a good sign, but don't give up on him. Has he pulled his stomach back in yet?

Yea - they inflate then deflate then inflate and turn inside out. Then look normal then eat then deflate every few hours

Oh no :(

I really hope they turn out ok. I was really looking forward to seeing them in your tank instead of just on vendor sites. Not that I don't trust vendors but it's always nice too see things in people's tanks to get a feel for what they really look like :)

Good luck with them.

No lol not yet. One is doing fine. The other one is ??? Lol

Okay! When I read Shriveling I was worried for you there.

;)

My tank must be like the ocean....cause the same thing happens to me when I get in the ocean hahaha

My tank must be like the ocean....cause the same thing happens to me when I get in the ocean hahaha

LMAO! :lol:

Try a cold Glacial River in Canada! That will cause some shriveling! :P

Nems shrivel every time you get in the ocean? That's like a kitten dying every time you ........

I WAS IN THE POOL!!!

HAHA I DO NOT WANNA KNOW! :P

Rivers don't have waves big enough to hold my 5'9 carbon fiber squash tail up...lol

HA no there are only the waves you make with your own boat, it's called Wakeboarding! ;)

Nems shrivel every time you get in the ocean? That's like a kitten dying every time you ........

Don't finish that you may ruin something for me! :unsure:

Archived