Top Shelf Aquatics

The Oceanarium Project: Imaginarium

Deckoz2302

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Haha....damn sports watchers lol....only time I watch sports is to annoy my better half haha

I only follow college sports and not fanatically, but I do enjoy watching a few games. I went to University of Florida for undergrad and man does everyone in the state of Florida get into Gator football. Its hard not to enjoy it when theres awesome tailgating and everyone gets so excited. Its like a giant party every weekend.

OSU and Cincy. Florida's been strong but we'll see if they can take Marquette. :)

Yeah, we'll see how this goes. I wasn't following the Gators as well this year as I have in the past so the fact that they got this far is a pleasant surprise. If they make it into the elite 8 then I'll start getting really excited :)

I'm mad but I'm not sure I wanna say why yet.......WTF

Missed delivery? Or does the tracking say "delivered?" just taking a stab at why you'd be mad on a day you're getting a shipment.

I hope it wasn't something I drew!!!!! :unsure::lol:

Missed delivery? Or does the tracking say "delivered?" just taking a stab at why you'd be mad on a day you're getting a shipment.

I was thinking it was anemone related as well!!!!!!

IMG_20120321_165135.jpg

IMG_20120321_165059_1.jpg

I'll give a few hours for them to inflate at least a little or close something..see if they respond to temp

Dude that sucks, but I'm sure there are policies in place for this kind of incident. I'm not sure where you got them from but I doubt any place that sells that quality of livestock would punish the buyer on a shipping mistake. Keep your head up!

One is puffing up and expelling brown mucus now...the other one meh... still flat jelly lol

That one should be fine, I do that every morning.

One is puffing up and expelling brown mucus now...the other one meh... still flat jelly lol

Hopefully he eats later, poor little guys.

That one should be fine, I do that every morning.

Bleh TMI TMI! :P

Thanks for your positive reefer juju guys. I'll have pics this after work of the babies inflated ;). Looks like I'm gonna be doing a nem grow out for a little while before I introduce the clowns lol.

Also for first time I burned some corals lol...added 60 degree optics to my whites that were at 100% @ 2100mA lol....the white par went from 180s to 290s at the sand lol...sooo I dropped the whites down to 55% and everything is coming back now. Haha what a noob mistake.

P.s. I hate Sun sneezes

Yea its crazy I'm happy they're both alive. One went from the size of a nickel to about 2.5 inches around without its tentacles inflated yet

Archived